MLB 2017 Yoff Discussion V4: Karma is real

Who wins the World Series?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm actually surprised gay fans still care about baseball this far into the postseason. They're usually out by now.

i

Best of all time.......

I'm actually surprised gay fans still care about baseball this far into the postseason. They're usually out by now.

I mean the Jays made it to the ALCS in back to back seasons, but yeah.

Don't get cocky, Dodgers haven't won shit yet. Doyers have lost 4 straight championship series.

Samples incomparable. Analysis incomplete.

Dodgers are still gonna lose to the Cubs.
LOL incomplete....Catch up or die.

How many games the gays going to win this post season? Ask Crydome about the dodgers winning just as many playoff games this year as the gays. Atleast he backed down after I tried to bet him on that.

LOL incomplete....Catch up or die.

How many games the gays going to win this post season? Ask Crydome about the dodgers winning just as many playoff games this year as the gays. Atleast he backed down after I tried to bet him on that.

Actually I requested the bet be made in Quizno's gift cards instead of cash and I didn't get a reply so I assumed the bet was off

Actually I requested the bet be made in Quizno's gift cards instead of cash and I didn't get a reply so I assumed the bet was off
You got a reply. Think I said don't be scared. I did not want your gift cards from your job instead of cash

lmao that was actually good.

I don't remember you trying to bet me the past two years when the Jays were actually in the playoffs. Is this how you win all your bets old man, taking advantage of senile old fucks in the group home?

lmao that was actually good.

I don't remember you trying to bet me the past two years when the Jays were actually in the playoffs. Is this how you win all your bets old man, taking advantage of senile old fucks in the group home?
You were the one that made the comment about the Jays winning as many post season games this year as the Dodgers. Then I wanted to see if you had the balls to back it up.

hey cryhome, so who's the next gheyward fo you?

imagine LA vs NY in the WS. MLB would creaming their pants over the ratings

I could see the Dodgers trading Puig this offseason since he had a great year and is in his last year of his contract. Not the type of guy you want to give a huge contract to. Only making 7.5 next year also will get him good trade value. I can see the Dodgers singing Cargo to a short term deal.

These guys singing the anthem look queer as fuck

Looks like its gonna be a long night for the cankee hitters.

Looks like its gonna be a long night for the cankee hitters.

The Yankees are going to get slaughtered this series. I would love to be proven wrong, but I just don't see it.

The Yankees are going to get slaughtered this series. I would love to be proven wrong, but I just don't see it.

Their offense might win them a game or two, but ya I don't see it going more than 5. The Astros offense is disgusting

A lot of balls are leaving the yard this 'yoffseason.

This could end up being a pretty interesting series. Both teams have their own launching pads. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back