MLB 2017 Yoff Discussion V4: Karma is real

Who wins the World Series?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
They were bound to get to Keuchel eventually.

It seems like they have a camera on Fraizer at all times. They probably have hours of footage of him in the dugout just for the post season home games.

Id pitch Tanaka in the 8th then go to Chapman even though he is over 100 pitches right now.

Houstcan can't wait to get out of the Bronx lol. Their bats have been quiet all series. 9 runs through 5 games.

<6>

Oh great, Keuchel is locked in already. This game is already over.
Reverse jinx works yet again.

giphy.gif

I wish the NLCS was half this exciting. Missed most of the ALCS' last two games due to work.

Dodgers should be like 80% favorites to win it all at this point

Let's hope for Foster's sake that he has his heart medication on him that day

Granderson and grandal blow. Not even sure why they’re playing today.

Dodgers should be like 80% favorites to win it all at this point
Meh if the Yankees take out both the Indians and Astros then they've got better than a 20% chance of beating the Dodgers

Dodgers need to get to that bullpen to blow it up. 1 run game is nothing.

Meh if the Yankees take out both the Indians and Astros then they've got better than a 20% chance of beating the Dodgers
With the power they have, no matter who is pitching against them on that little league field in NY is going to have to throw a gem

I would hate to be a pitcher in the juiced ball era lmao, no way in hell that ball should be a HR.

Doesn’t look like the dodgers will be getting a sweep unless they get to the Cubs bullpen soon.

I would hate to be a pitcher in the juiced ball era lmao, no way in hell that ball should be a HR.
Yeah dude, it's fucked up. I don't even really like it as a fan honestly, and I love dingers as much as the next guy

I'd imagine being a pitcher for the Rockies might be the worst job in sports, and it somehow got worse

The starting pitching match ups are pretty lopsided in favor of the dodgers. Hitting is a wash and bullpen would favor the cankees. I just haven’t bought into the Yankees really cuz I watched them be mediocre for so long this year lol. Their bullpen depth is really saving them right now though and their starting pitching is stepping up big time

I honestly think the Yankees are the only team in the playoffs who could beat the Indians in a series. That bullpen is the only one that can do what they did to the Indians

Is it just me or does rizzo look like a fatter mike trout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back