MLB 2017 Yoff Discussion V4: Karma is real

Who wins the World Series?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Grats to the Stros. I think they're the tougher match ups for the Dodgers but it should be a good one. Go Dodgers!

Yankees for sure would have been s tougher match. Dodgers in 3

Dodger fans wanted the Stros? haha. Better hope the Astro's bats don't catch fire.

Exactly. Stros have better SP, and better bats than Yanks. If that lineup catches fire it will get ugly.

Astros bullpen will be their downfall.

Dodgers have far better SP and bullpen. Houston better hitting.

Kershaw > Verlander
Darvish > Keuchel
Hill > Morton
Wood > Mcullers

Kershaw > Verlander
Darvish > Keuchel
Hill > Morton
Wood > Mcullers

I was saying better than Yankees. And i agree except for Darvish being better than Keuchel. I see that as a wash.

I think McCullers is better fit for closer than SP. Cant stay healthy.

I was saying better than Yankees. And i agree except for Darvish being better than Keuchel. I see that as a wash.

I think McCullers is better fit for closer than SP. Cant stay healthy.
I want the Dodgers to go Kershaw 1-4-7. Darvish 2/5. Hill 3/6. Wood in bullpen.

I want the Dodgers to go Kershaw 1-4-7. Darvish 2/5. Hill 3/6. Wood in bullpen.

Would be a smart move. They have bullpen to pull it off. Still think Houston bats can get to any of them.

Seager going to play in WS?

Kershaw > Verlander
Darvish > Keuchel
Hill > Morton
Wood > Mcullers
in the post season Verlander's record is considerably better than Kershaw's.

in the post season Verlander's record is considerably better than Kershaw's.
I would still pick kershaw over verlander if they matched up..same way I take Trout over many hitters going into a game even though he only has one post season hit in his career.

I would still pick kershaw over verlander if they matched up..same way I take Trout over many hitters going into a game even though he only has one post season hit in his career.
yes, and you are not biased or anything either (besides being a douche)

Idiot like you that knows nothing about boxing or any sport trying to talk. lol
i actually know quite a bit about baseball. i know that through a similar amount of starts in the postseason, verlander is vastly superior. But no need to let actual stats do the talking when you just have that "feeling."

As for the boxing, if you want someone's autograph, just let me know and I will see if I can get it for you.

i actually know quite a bit about baseball. i know that through a similar amount of starts in the postseason, verlander is vastly superior. But no need to let actual stats do the talking when you just have that "feeling."

As for the boxing, if you want someone's autograph, just let me know and I will see if I can get it for you.
Then you would also take any hitter with 2 post season hits on your roster over Trout also.

Getting a autograph impresses nobody...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back