MLB 2017 Yoff Discussion V4: Karma is real

Who wins the World Series?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just read that judge has 15 strike outs in this series. What a can. Lmao

Really hope NY pulls this out, I love Francona, but I find this Cleveland team extremely boring, not one player on the squad that I like to watch play.

The Yanks have 5 or 6 guys I enjoy watching, the Cubs have a few, the Nats have my favorite player, and pretty much Houston's whole squad is full of guy I like.

Good Lord, Gardner. Shit or get off the pot already. What is this, pitch #20?

Holy fucking smokes.

Gardy with the AB of the year.

lol, no clue how you can hate on Gardiner for this AB? Hate on Allen for not finishing the job quicker

Not hating. It's just a ridiculous at bat. Reminds me of when I'm playing The Show, and the computer keeps fouling the ball off.

Lmao. Indians choked away another series.

Really hope NY pulls this out, I love Francona, but I find this Cleveland team extremely boring, not one player on the squad that I like to watch play.

The Yanks have 5 or 6 guys I enjoy watching, the Cubs have a few, the Nats have my favorite player, and pretty much Houston's whole squad is full of guy I like.

Lindor and Miller are fun to watch, but I can see your point about everyone else. Other than the Dodgers, I really don't care too much about everyone else.

There's the blowout. Officially in full football mode now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back