MLB Offseason - Stanton to SF

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Giants and Cardd have the frame work for a deal in place for Stanton, pending his approval".

Dodgers are smart to act interested, I hope the Giants say FU bud stay in Miami we aren't waiting for your clown shit.

Agreed. I do not want Cards to trade for him.

Yankees OUT on Ohtani (he didn't pick them). Wow he wants a west coast team, I though they were the best fit.

Looks like deal will be done within 2-3 days with either cards or giants unless the dodgers step in. Marlins accepted framework of deals for both teams so it’ll just be up to Stanton to pick where he wants.

Is McGwire Cardinals' hitting coach? Will he teach Stanton to hit 70 HRs and do the stupid gut punch celebration?

its sad being a tigers fan. we had our short few years of respectability. now we have no hope at all. our few good players are old and likely to get traded. no money to spend on the market. likely 100 loss season to come. hopefully these kids in the minors pay off in the future

Lol. He wants to finish below .500 for the foreseeable future ?
He wants to be close to home I think is the reason. When the Mariners had Ichiro Japanese fans would hop a plan direct to Seattle that landed at say 10 in the morning, watch the Mariner game from 2 to finish, then hop another plan BACK to Japan at like midnight.

I didn't know Shohei Ohtani was such a stud hitting for average AND power! I really hope he can DH when not pitching in MLB.

GOATani needs to go to the cangels

I feel like this pitching and dh'ing experiment is going to go poorly

Giants GM confirmed that a deal is in place // Marlins have agreed. Just waiting on Stanton to decide yes or no. Just say no you bozo

Giants expect decision by end of week. If they can get him w/o losing Panik and eat cash instead of losing top prospects and saving cash I’ll still be down with it.

Need more than just Stanton but as much money as they are raking in with a paid off ball park and 3m butts a year filling it up they should be able to add more still.

Giants expect decision by end of week. If they can get him w/o losing Panik and eat cash instead of losing top prospects and saving cash I’ll still be down with it.

Need more than just Stanton but as much money as they are raking in with a paid off ball park and 3m butts a year filling it up they should be able to add more still.
I would trade Panik before I traded one of the top 4 prospects TBH. Let Arroyo play 2B rather then making him play third.

I wouldn't want to give up a top guy in team prospect to take on that contract.

Stanton turned down the giants and cards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back