MLB Offseason - Stanton to SF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe the AL west won't be such a shitty division next year now. Good for the cangels.

Ohtani probably still the thinks the team is owned by disney.

tbf, I had to decide between the mariners and cangels I'd choose the cangels as well.

I'm blown away he chose them. Didn't see that coming. Maybe Trout won't bolt now when his contract's up

Ohtani is a naughty boi. Excited to finally see a 2-way player in the bigs.

Lmao, you're at the point where sucking off a room full of dudes would make you less gay.

Calling a grown man "naughty boi"

Go check your grinder account for matches and get off sherdoge pussy

Lmao, you're at the point where sucking off a room full of dudes would make you less gay.

<bball2>

<bball2>

Marcy might as well ask Tachy for a name change. Dude is never gonna live his rep down

So this kid is the best since Babe Ruth? If Bumgarner does not hit on his off days then nobody should. Very happy the Dodgers did not get him.

Surprised a Sandusky level little league coach doesn't believe in a two way player.

*Stays out of Ang's path for the day

So this kid is the best since Babe Ruth? If Bumgarner does not hit on his off days then nobody should. Very happy the Dodgers did not get him.

Fuck that Dodgers missed is what happened not to mention that he wants DH at bats and an American league fit is much better for what he's looking for.

It'll be interesting to see how Yahoo and ESPN have him classified in fantasy.

P/OF/DH I'd imagine so you can move him around the lineup.

It'll be interesting to see how Yahoo and ESPN have him classified in fantasy.

P/OF/DH I'd imagine so you can move him around the lineup.

Why would they give him an outfield designation? I can't see a ML club letting him do anything outside of being a DH. They say his numbers are better at this point in his career then Darvish and Tanaka as a pitcher too. Will be watching

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back