MLB Offseason - Stanton to SF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Power arms are a dime a dozen these days, Jeter either got trade raped or this is borderline collusion.

Seems like the Yanks just taking all of the contract is the main piece along with Castro. Other than a possible 30M one time payment if he doesn’t opt out in a couple years.

Power arms are a dime a dozen these days, Jeter either got trade raped or this is borderline collusion.
I guess Stanton was just too much money to have on one contract for a terrible team

I feel like if JoFer was still alive they wouldn't be so apt to clean house. But now I guess he wants to start again

Also the guy didn't make it easy. He probably vetoed better deals by this point

Thread title should be changed, also I wonder if jeter remembered to give the marlins a gift basket after he fucked em

I guess Stanton was just too much money to have on one contract for a terrible team

I feel like if JoFer was still alive they wouldn't be so apt to clean house. But now I guess he wants to start again

Also the guy didn't make it easy. He probably vetoed better deals by this point

Sounds like he absolutely did if the Giants were offering Panik and 2-3 of their top prospects as well as a taking the bulk of the contract.

Stanton + Judge kick all buttocks?

Reports are Castro is right back on the trade block for the Marlins.

Jeter should trade him back to the Yankees now for cash considerations and then hold a press conference where he rips open his suit to reveal a Yankees jersey underneath just before he takes a steel chair to an autistic kid in a Marlins jersey sitting in the front row of the presser and then shotguns a Coors Light.

Reports are Castro is right back on the trade block for the Marlins.

Jeter should trade him back to the Yankees now for cash considerations and then hold a press conference where he rips open his suit to reveal a Yankees jersey underneath just before he takes a steel chair to an autistic kid in a Marlins jersey sitting in the front row of the presser and then shotguns a Coors Light.
<mma4>

Lmao @ jeter. Using other people’s money to run a franchise into the ground.

Do the Marlins actually have a GM? lmao
Who the fuck is running this shit

I’m kind of glad the dodgers didn’t trade for him. Now they can go after machado or Harper next year.

I’m kind of glad the dodgers didn’t trade for him. Now they can go after machado or Harper next year.

Friedman is never in a hurry to do anything and for the most part makes the right decisions for the long term. Dodgers waiting to get below the tax threshold and go after those big names that are gonna be available when all that money comes off the books. Need some starting pitching now though

Last edited:
Lol. More like have positions available to pick up someone’s trash and turn them into studs.

Friedman is never in a hurry to do anything and for the most part makes the right decisions for the long term. Dodgers waiting to get below the tax threshold and go after those big names that are gonna be available when all that money comes off the books. Need some starting pitching now though
Unless they get below the luxury tax threshold before next season starts I don't think it helps them for next years FA class. (Could be wrong tho)

Using other people’s money.. aka saving these other people 250 million.
At the cost of having a nearly empty stadium. He just won the mvp it’s not like it’s the putos contract. Awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back