MLB : Orioles @ Blue Jays 1:07pm ET 7/30

half in. 3 milli

images

ok bro if you say so
but still wont bet too much because @Hardkore bet on orioles
Hey @Hardkore do you know baseball realy good or are you getting lucky lately[/QUOTE]

ok bro if you say so
but still wont bet too much because @Hardkore bet on orioles
Hey @Hardkore do you know baseball realy good or are you getting lucky lately
[/QUOTE]

I don't want to bet too big because I rather see you guys win, and you guys are betting huge. But I like the odds and Gallardo has never lost to the Jays... This is a pick em for me, I love Happ's pitching but he's due for a loss.

And both teams can put up runs quick with their lineups.

I don't want to bet too big because I rather see you guys win, and you guys are betting huge. But I like the odds and Gallardo has never lost to the Jays... This is a pick em for me, I love Happ's pitching but he's due for a loss.

And both teams can put up runs quick with their lineups.[/QUOTE]

ok so you know your baseballshit
@mohawkblood420 got me hooked on this boring shit hahaha

And both teams can put up runs quick with their lineups.

@mohawkblood420 got me hooked on this boring shit hahaha[/QUOTE]

Dude, baseball is the shit. Especially come fall.. I literally got goose bumps as i was typing this. But the best sport besides MMA, is NFL. NFL is king.

happ pitched his ass off that game i went to a few weeks ago. of course i had the over there

@mohawkblood420 got me hooked on this boring shit hahaha

Dude, baseball is the shit. Especially come fall.. I literally got goose bumps as i was typing this. But the best sport besides MMA, is NFL. NFL is king.[/QUOTE]
I am from Holland dont know much about it
but yeah probably you guys think soccer is realy boring

wtf is wrong with my chat

happ pitched his ass off that game i went to a few weeks ago. of course i had the over there

Half the neighborhood went to this game today lol

Crazy line up they can't lose this game,especially for what's at stake
<13>

Back