MLB Season V2: Can't have Baseball if you don't have your Spring

Status
Not open for further replies.
When will caniner fans learn and not get excited about their team so early.
Oh I learned! I fully expect them to go maybe 3-7 in the next 3 series against the Can Sox and Cankees.

Cain said he learned that from another legend: Rusty Kuntz

Best name in sports

LoCain's been the dopeness for so long now. Love that guy

Hes been the best player on the team for me.

Yelich is probably the best pure hitter, theres at least 5 guys with more power, but combine it all and it’s definitely him. Leads the NL in outfield assists, 13 steals, and his walk rate has massively improved (he’s already drawn more walks this season than every other season minus last year)

Just a great all around player

Sounds like Ohtanis UCL issue is unrelated to his previous elbow problem... which probably makes it worse

Might as well take care of it now

Worst thing would be to dick around it like Tanaka. Get it chopped and be done with it

So it's safe to say he's (Ohtani) not pitching this season for sure right?

Belt almost ready -> Longoria broken hand on HBP. Like clockwork

Interesting footrace to the 2B bag between Margot from center field and Albies running the bases.

Great play by Devers, even though that juicehead turkey bantamweight Dee Gordon was safe.

When Betances is in Killa B mode I dunno if there's any pitcher I'd rather watch

Sano and Buxton have been disappointments for the Twins. They were supposed to be phenoms.

At least Buxton still plays ridiculous defense. And I'd be surprised if this didn't help Sano

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back