MLB Season V2: Can't have Baseball if you don't have your Spring

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excited for the Royals game because they played the Brew Crew and was thinking I could see Superfly Cain and he is on the DL.

Smdh

<{hfved}>

It’s Bartolo Colon day
Every day is Bartolo Colon day
giphy.gif

Braves fan checking in, really want the Rangers to give away Beltre to us

I saw an article suggesting Tim Tebow is finally looking like a good baseball player. I looked at his stats and saw like .256 avg, 80 strikeouts at AA.

Happy trails, Werth.

i remember being bummed when a broken wrist spoiled your opportunity with the dodgers, and rooted for you as you went elsewhere.

Excited for the Royals game because they played the Brew Crew and was thinking I could see Superfly Cain and he is on the DL.

Smdh

<{hfved}>
The Royals have already tarnished their franchise by even speaking about signing Luke Heimlich.

lol, can't believe Costas just said a hitter for the Yanks "fisted one" down the line to third in this game with the Sox.

Sonny Gray has been a major disappointment.

There's nobody in sports I hate more, and the worst part about it is he's been the same fucking guy

Braves beating up on the Cards in St. Louis. Don’t think I’ve ever seen a Cardinals team that looks this mediocre.

Braves beating up on the Cards in St. Louis. Don’t think I’ve ever seen a Cardinals team that looks this mediocre.

Injuries have been rough this season. Plus the bats aren't doing much to help. Braves are damn good.

I wonder when will David Price get his plaque in Monument Park.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back