MLB Season V2: Can't have Baseball if you don't have your Spring

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, that was a pitiful first half to the season for the Jays. I'm not expecting miracles, but even the guys that were once considered the future of the team, are turning into complete busts. Sanchez and Strowman are damaged goods. They're not even going to be able to get any value for Donaldson,if they get anything at all. The team is a mess.

20+ years of darkness ahead.

Just jump on the Red Sox wagon papi.

Ouch, ERod's ankle sounds mangled. Low-key heavy blow to the Sox. Time to trade for Sonny Gray imo

Who used to argue that E-Rod is a bum and will always be a #5 Can pitcher?

Some moron dodgers fan that didn't know anything about baseball. Was pretty clear the guy was talented from the beginning

Also am I just an over-optimistic White Sox fan or does Yoan Moncada sustain the way he's been playing as of late for the rest of his career?
Last 7 games .364 AVG .517 OBP .636 SLG
Last 14 games .298 .394 .526
I honestly feel he falls somewhere right in the middle, I am hoping he's a career .315 AVG .400 OBP guy with like 20+ hrs a year, similar to Altuve but a slightly lower caliber. I don't think I am too unreasonable in saying this as a guy who tore through the minors like he did wouldn't just totally flop in the big leagues like he has so far. He's also hitting better from the right side too.

Well, that was a pitiful first half to the season for the Jays. I'm not expecting miracles, but even the guys that were once considered the future of the team, are turning into complete busts. Sanchez and Strowman are damaged goods. They're not even going to be able to get any value for Donaldson,if they get anything at all. The team is a mess.

20+ years of darkness ahead.

Vlad Jr alone is enough to give me hope. We'll have to give Shapiro and Shatkins a couple more offseasons to see how this rebuild goes.

Shapiro built a pretty good core in Cleveland with a super limited budget. He's already made a few dumb moves tho like that Morales contract

Cangels wasting a once in a generation talent. Can’t wait until he’s a Dodger in two years.

Lol I have a lot of retarded dodger fan friends. Used to work with a couple of cholos that were really bad. Would go into work and hear them say stuff like “that white boy bellinger is sick foo!” All the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back