MLB Season V2: Can't have Baseball if you don't have your Spring

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck you Harper, Fuck you.

Didn't look good with 1:30 to go but wow I think he hit 8 of 9 to tie it up. I still don't get why that guy's batting avg is so awful.

Harper is going to get fucking paid..

The Cubs are paying Heyward and Darvish.
Yeah, I thought both contracts sucked from the get go. At least Heyward is doing something this year though. After his playoff meltdown last year, I thought signing Darvish was suspect as well.

However, Like Metal said, Harper will indeed get paid. Hell, he'll probably get paid as much as Trout when his next contract rolls around. Which will be truly pathetic for a guy who has career averages of 24.7 HR, 67.9 RBI, .277 batting average and 9.7 SB per season.

As long as the Cubs don't pay for his .218 batting average I'm good.

Cubs need to get a 3b, and move Bryant to the OF. Happ would probably have better defense at 3rd. My guess is once that shit Heyward contract is gone Bryant will be moved to RF.

Anyone have a link to watch home run derby? Just got home from a work event and none of my streaming devices show it.

Harper is going to get hilariously overpaid. Guy had one legit season and has been a b level player every other year. Amazing that he still has so much hype.

Career OPS of .900 and only 25. Think the hype is justified.

Take out his mvp season and he’s like a 260 25 home run hitter with an 800 ops. Paying him more than 200 is going to be a grave mistake for someone.

8 years 200 would be bad if he keeps playing like this, but there was talk he is going to get 400-500M. That will be a deal that completly cripples a team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back