MLB Season V2: Can't have Baseball if you don't have your Spring

Status
Not open for further replies.
Walker Beuhler called up by the Doyers to start for Hill tonight. Time to slide him into the rotation in the Sherdog league.

The next dodger goat. Can’t wait to see him pitch.

Kind of glad the dodgers didn’t trade for Stanton now. They better get machado or Harper though.

My dude Mac Williamson hits bombs, please be the year he puts it together with his new Turner swing

LOL

GOATmez is gonna need a entire body armor suit next time they play

Schwarber needs to keep up his batting for the next 2 months so the Cubs can trade him to the AL...

Cain hitting opposite field homers in KC now that he’s on Braun’s training regimen

Getting loud cheers for it during too lol, what a legend. Hard not to see why he’s that admired there, he’s been awesome so far and always looks like he has a lot of fun playing beisbol

Ronald GOATuña finally coming to the show.

Cain hitting opposite field homers in KC now that he’s on Braun’s training regimen

Getting loud cheers for it during too lol, what a legend. Hard not to see why he’s that admired there, he’s been awesome so far and always looks like he has a lot of fun playing beisbol

<2>

mlbf_1974162183_th_45.jpg

JCVDFedor.gif

Everytime Mike Trout homers I'm reminded of the times @Foster has said his contract isn't team friendly.

Foster says more stupid shit than Blowslow. And that's hard to do.

tbf I've said some stupid stuff in here too. I argued all summer saying Heyward was a good baseball deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back