MLB Season V3: Everybody Gets Ejected Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
JA Happ and Lance Lynn are ballers. Cannot say I saw it coming

Yeah it sucks I haven't been able to call him J.A Crapp for a couple years

Things are very depressing in Blue Jays land, luckily tons of good races all over the league

Happ looks like a new man with the Yanks offense behind him

Lynn's more surprising though, going from Gray to him is night and day. Lynn actually has a set of balls

Who knows how long it'll last but it's nice having competent starters now that Severino and Tanaka are canning it up. Not like any of them has to pitch a shutout every time...

Ho ass Marlins hit Acuna with the first pitch of the game because they knew he'd hit another leadoff HR if they didn't

Ho ass Marlins hit Acuna with the first pitch of the game because they knew he'd hit another leadoff HR if they didn't
such a weakass pussy move IMO. and the subsequent 'bench clearing' was even more embarrassing.

Bullshit like this is why no one watches baseball.

Fucking Dodgers bullpen

giphy.webp

The starting pitcher shouldn't have been thrown out for that.
He got thrown out for his own safety; he would have gotten beaned hard with a fastball his first at bat.

The thing that pisses me off is that the Braves are kind of hand cuffed in how they can respond because they're still playing for something while the Marlins are in the basement. Basement dwelling teams never have anything better to do than enforce the "unwritten rules of baseball."

The thing that pisses me off is that the Braves are kind of hand cuffed in how they can respond because they're still playing for something while the Marlins are in the basement. Basement dwelling teams never have anything better to do than enforce the "unwritten rules of baseball."
Which is funny because it feels like the Braves spent the past 10 years shitting it up in the basement and enforcing their stupid "rules"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back