MLB Season V3: Everybody Gets Ejected Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was an easy decision to save face... put a guy who's hardly playing and when he does, plays like shit on leave.

Rest assured, if it was Baez or Rizzo, they's still be in the lineup saying something to effect of "we'll wait for more facts to come out"

Wasn't Addison the Cubs everyday SS?

Puig is hot right now

Hey, let's sit him 2 games in a row. Again.

What a ridiculous collapse by the dbacks. They’re only one game over .500 now lol.

What a ridiculous collapse by the dbacks. They’re only one game over .500 now lol.
Toughest part of their schedule was in September so I expected them to fall back. The surprise is that the Rockies are still there despite their horrible run differential.

Toughest part of their schedule was in September so I expected them to fall back. The surprise is that the Rockies are still there despite their horrible run differential.

Probably cuz the Rockies are way better at home and tend to get crushed on the road.

severino has been shaky, hope the rays rough him up

A's only 1.5 games back for home field advantage in the WC yoff

they need to sweep the mariners and yanks lose out.

the new yankee stadium is not a nice place to play for opponents

GOATani going to have TJ surgery next week.... insists that he'll be hitting still in 2019

Guess the Cubs are going to get shut down by Chris fucking Archer tonight while Brewers will probably win. Assholes.

all charges against Osuna dropped. lol just a couple of days before his hearing.
someone got paid

Cubs fans are taking Ls in the stands too.

all charges against Osuna dropped. lol just a couple of days before his hearing.
someone got paid
Yeah, his ex refused to come back to Canada from Mexico to testify.

Some people here are pissed that he got traded now that the prosecution's case fell apart, but I doubt that the team would have gotten rid of him that quickly unless they knew that he'd fucked up pretty badly. Osuna had been affiliated with the Jays since he was like 16.

I think he beats DeGrom for the Cy Young.

Victor Robles having himself a day! A fine replacement for Harper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back