MLB Season V4.0: And Then There Were Four

Who's taking it?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
just looked in on this POS game.
lol who's the bitch in pink with the big tits right behind home plate?

Some brewers fan who attends every game in the front row. Probably a distraction for pitchers as well.

Front Row Amy. MILF from an hour north of Milwaukee. She goes to like 50 games a year and keeps score, she has done it for the past 8 years or so.

Burnes was actually the main prospect that the O’s wanted at the trade deadline for Machado, if they agreed to that he’d probably be a Brewer right now. Tough to give an arm like that up for a rental though, especially since he’s likely going to be in the rotation next year

Huge plus getting to save Hader. Brewers during the season sometimes poured it on in the 1st inning, good time for that to show up

Dodgers better rock Chacin tomorrow otherwise they’re not winning.

Jeffress comes off like an anime character

Lmao I love his emotion out there, always puts it all out there. Glad he finally had a clean outing, that’s usually how hes been this year

just looked in on this POS game.
lol who's the bitch in pink with the big tits right behind home plate?
5pnB1.jpg

https://www.frontrowamy.com/

Can’t give up 4 runs in the 1st and expect to win. Ryu fucked up bad

Dodgers better score early, going to get 3(maybe more) innings of Hader today

Man, I am not sure I have ever seen a baseball player look like he doesnt want to be there in every single game more than Manny Machado. All that talent too. He is definitely hurting his free agent value with all eyes on him now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back