MLB Season V4.0: And Then There Were Four

Who's taking it?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He can’t pitch multiple innings at the end?

It looks dumb tonight but usually the rest of the bullpen pitches better so it’s not as odd sounding. He’s basically doing the Andrew Miller role, pitch a couple innings in the middle, come in with guys on, etc

They haven’t really had a go to guy in the 9th all season, him, Jeffress and Knebel all have double digit saves

It looks dumb tonight but usually the rest of the bullpen pitches better so it’s not as odd sounding. He’s basically doing the Andrew Miller role, pitch a couple innings in the middle, come in with guys on, etc

They haven’t really had a go to closer, him, Jeffress and Knebel all have double digit saves
Think it's weird because he can into a 3 run game in the 5th. Not really a high leverage situation like Miller was saved for

They haven’t really had a go to guy in the 9th all season, him, Jeffress and Knebel all have double digit saves
If you cans plan to do this for 7 games I don’t think it will end well for you. Bullpen will get worn out.

Lol, how the hell is ARoid employed by both ESPN and FOX simultaneously?!

Think it's weird because he can into a 3 run game in the 5th. Not really a high leverage situation like Miller was saved for

Yeah who knows. Counsell always likes to think in the now and worry about shit later. He always pulled starters early during the season too (not this early but at like 80 pitches, the first sign of trouble etc.) Dunno if it will work in a longer series, but they keep winning so idk

It never ceases to amaze me how Big PED can hardly speak English despite having lived in the states for over 20 years.

If you cans plan to do this for 7 games I don’t think it will end well for you. Bullpen will get worn out.

They don't wear out only pitching an inning or two two days in a row with a day off. Some of the pitchers say they would like to pitch more innings. In the past, Counsell tended to leave pitchers in too long. This season he has had a quick hook because he has the staff and many could be pitching many more innings. It will be interesting to see how it works.

Kershaw not overrated he just turns into the white liriano in October.

Lol at today’s game starting at 3:30 est.

Lol at today’s game starting at 3:30 est.

4:10. But you gotta have Sale v Verlander in prime time here over Miley/Ryu. Ppl here are mad about Sox/Astros being at 7 ET tomorrow with Pats/Chiefs on SNF. The way I see it Price will probably have already gotten his teeth kicked in by the time the Pats get started, so I’m not worried about it.

Price against the Astros is a death wish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back