MLB Season V4.0: And Then There Were Four

Who's taking it?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol at today’s game starting at 3:30 est.
Well Stros vs Bos is definitely the better game.

Still surprised that the most racist team in the league (BOS) and the most racist player in mlb history (Hader) are both still alive in this thing.

Pomercanz is a better option than Price at this point

I’m a better option then Pomercanz at this point lol. Price pitched good against them in relief in the ALDS last year and in 2 starts against them this year. But I have no faith in him as a starter. Guy has to run into a win ONE time, but I don’t think it’s this game. Probably be a game where everyone hits laser beams directly at ppl.

Yeah you'd think if a naturally-talented guy pitched enough times, he'd win one of them

I don’t think Ryu got enough rest but hope he does well

People are making too big of a deal of the Brewers pen IMO. Hader is spent and unavailable today, but after that the used is pretty similar to the Dodgers pen (let's not forget Kershaw only went 3 innings). Guys went 15 pitches and less and they will get off days between city changes. Just don't see it being a big deal after one game.

People are making too big of a deal of the Brewers pen IMO. Hader is spent and unavailable today, but after that the used is pretty similar to the Dodgers pen (let's not forget Kershaw only went 3 innings). Guys went 15 pitches and less and they will get off days between city changes. Just don't see it being a big deal after one game.

People are easily influenced by Buck and Smoltz(lmao)

Dodgers lineup against lefties has been pretty bad since the All Star break.

Brewers would’ve been better off having Jim Jeffress pitch tonight

Brewers would’ve been better off having Jim Jeffress pitch tonight
For all the quick hooks and he is willing to use the pen, he sure left Jeffres out there way too long

For all the quick hooks and he is willing to use the pen, he sure left Jeffres out there way too long

Agreed. That was horribly managed. The dude walked in a run and gave up a lead off hit in the next inning. How the hell do you let him face turner.

Lol at Kelly going up and in on Bregman after he asked for time and accidentally hitting him with a 100mph fastball.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back