MLB Season V4.0: And Then There Were Four

Who's taking it?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not only is Boston racist AF but also extremely dumb

This has been an extremely bizarre game.

Guess he didn’t see that one either

Rough start to the series for the Sox. Sale still doesn't look right and the pitching matchups are downhill for them. Cole vs Price and Keuchel vs Cy Eovaldi aint tremendous. I guess if any team has the offense to do it, it's them... but.... ooopphh

Astros are too complete, the next closest are the Brewers. Glad to see a majority agrees. Boston is only there because they've beaten up on the Orioles, Rangers, Royals all year (92% f their schudule in fact were vs those teams). The Dodgers? Well they're just there, basically...... They're just there. Luck, etc. lol. Brewers and Stros are complete up to down in every aspect. Astros should repeat. As good as the Brewers are the National League just isn't really very good. Not enough to beat the Astros. The NL as a whole has just been sub par since the Giants run

Rough start to the series for the Sox. Sale still doesn't look right and the pitching matchups are downhill for them. Cole vs Price and Keuchel vs Cy Eovaldi aint tremendous. I guess if any team has the offense to do it, it's them... but.... ooopphh

I think Charlie Morton is better than Keuchel. But having Morton as a 4th starter is a luxury.

Chris Sale's season needs to start in like July going forward, so he can be fresh for the playoffs.

Astros are too complete, the next closest are the Brewers. Glad to see a majority agrees. Boston is only there because they've beaten up on the Orioles, Rangers, Royals all year (92% f their schudule in fact were vs those teams). The Dodgers? Well they're just there, basically...... They're just there. Luck, etc. lol. Brewers and Stros are complete up to down in every aspect. Astros should repeat. As good as the Brewers are the National League just isn't really very good. Not enough to beat the Astros. The NL as a whole has just been sub par since the Giants run

149 games against the Orioles, Rangers and Royals huh? seems like a lot but I'll take your word for it.

Chris Sale's season needs to start in like July going forward, so he can be fresh for the playoffs.

149 games against the Orioles, Rangers and Royals huh? seems like a lot but I'll take your word for it.

Dudes got multiple sauces so seems legit

I feel for David Price (I don't really since he's a Red Can, but he wasn't always). Great career, but he's never going to win a playoff game. How do you give back a 2-0 lead to the bottom of the lineup? SMH.

When the turd did they add “Geico” to the center field wall in Fenway Pak?! I’ve never seen that before

I'm guessing most pitchers do something like this... but Matt Barnes was fairly obvious about it... lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back