Mm On Tj Card

BigDaddyChristopher

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Is that UFC's way of telling MM to sit down?

Kind of a theory maybe even conspiracy to it, but MM was offered that fight.. There where all kinds of reason's hurt not enough money baby momma sic.. The house needed repairs.. Like all kinds.. But mostly the money..

MM said its all about the CAKE

Right..

So then UFC said NA Sit down go back to make your 330k and your still going to fight on the card.

So now did you not only make less money than you could of.. All of your other stories became irrelevant and u got to see TJ back stage at some point...

I'm sure hes terrified of seeing the snake backstage lmao

I think it’s a part of the negotiation process for the TJ vs DJ superfight to be honest. The PPV will basically serve as a 3 hour commercial for that fight (provided they both win of course). DC and Stipe fought on the same card last time out too.

I think it’s a part of the negotiation process for the TJ vs DJ superfight to be honest. The PPV will basically serve as a 3 hour commercial for that fight (provided they both win of course). DC and Stipe fought on the same card last time out too.

Very solid point my man.. Hard to argue against that negotiation process..

Oh no, LOGIC! Run for the hills!

This. Finally someone that gets it.

I think it's Dana's way of motherfucking MM for turning down the TJ fight.

By putting them on the same card against an opponent NOBODY wants to see him fight, Dana is exposing his ducking to the world by giving him absolutely no plausible deniability for his shameless ducking.

And DJ deserves it.

I think it's Dana's way of motherfucking MM for turning down the TJ fight.

By putting them on the same card against an opponent NOBODY wants to see him fight, Dana is exposing his ducking to the world by giving him absolutely no plausible deniability for his shameless ducking.

And DJ deserves it.

One minute "nobody cares about MM", the next minute = elaborate plan to expose him to the fans.

Either people care or they don't. Which one is it Sherdog?

One minute "nobody cares about MM", the next minute = elaborate plan to expose him to the fans.

Either people care or they don't. Which one is it Sherdog?

Elaborate plan? LOL dude it was just booking him on the same card as TJ. We're not talking about the JFK assassination here. But if that seems "elaborate" to you... :D

Nope. It's Dana's way of telling TJ to sit down because he initially declined a short notice rematch with Cody. Daddy Dana gives and Daddy Dana takes.

Well Tj has to fight Cody sure but that fight sells.. Sure maybe its a smack at Tj but still at MM at the same time?

Dana white 2 birds one stone? Your giving him too much credit... lol

I see your ante and raise u 2

So now they are all 3 looking at each other in a big circle jerk.. TJ and Cody waiting to call out the Mouse as its cowards in a corner?

TJ does not deserve the MM fight yet. I am sick of fighters winning a title and chasing another title instead of defending the one they just won. You want a super-fight? EARN IT. The fight would only be OK to make if MM moved up to fight for a 2nd belt. MM has earned it that spot. He does not want to move up, so TJ needs to fight some contenders in his own division or vacate the title, move down, and become the #1 contender. I am sick of hearing that TJ somehow just automatically deserves to fight for a second belt for no reason. This kind of crap thinking is what is turning the UFC into a sideshow instead of a sport.

TJ does not deserve the MM fight yet. I am sick of fighters winning a title and chasing another title instead of defending the one they just won. You want a super-fight? EARN IT. The fight would only be OK to make if MM moved up to fight for a 2nd belt. MM has earned it that spot. He does not want to move up, so TJ needs to fight some contenders in his own division or vacate the title, move down, and become the #1 contender. I am sick of hearing that TJ somehow just automatically deserves to fight for a second belt for no reason. This kind of crap thinking is what is turning the UFC into a sideshow instead of a sport.

So how many times doe she have to defend it? Just this once or 10? Can he just fight the easy fighters or does he have to fight the hard ones too? MM don't have to fight the hard ones.. So that isn't fair to compare..

Anyone who tows the company line on this subject should be shot.

If TJ wins he should say "MM, you took everything I work for motherfucker. I will beat YOUR fucking ass. You know who the real money fight is- me!"

Mods really need to take a look at these threads. It's OBVIOUS, many of you are starting them to backdoor bash a fighter. Very cowardly, IMO.

Mods really need to take a look at these threads. It's OBVIOUS, many of you are starting them to backdoor bash a fighter. Very cowardly, IMO.

Who's back door is being bashed? This wasn't about MM turning it down.. I could care less..

I was just wondering if this was the goal of the ufc.. another guy stated it was for negotiations.. Me myself i think Dana is tired of ppl turning down fights and i'm wondering if slight jabs like this isn't thrown in..

Sorry you feel someones back door is being bashed.. Is that like someones asshole? Like anal back door? Or their house backdoor cause i'd totally come in the front if i was going to come in your house.

So how many times doe she have to defend it? Just this once or 10? Can he just fight the easy fighters or does he have to fight the hard ones too? MM don't have to fight the hard ones.. So that isn't fair to compare..
You, are full of shit, my friend. What hard fights has MM not fought? There is nobody at the top of his division that he has not beat. In fact, he has beaten them twice in some cases and holds the record for title defenses. On the other hand, TJ just won the belt in his last fight and has not defended it, even once. Not only that, there is at least one top contender who has beaten TJ already. Your damn right its not fair to compare. Its not even a close comparison. MM has earned it, TJ has not. Its actually a bitch move by TJ to win a belt, try to go down to fight a smaller guy for another belt, in order to duck defending in his own division against guys his own size while knowing there is a contender he already lost to. With that said, I hope we get to see MM & TJ fight after TJ legitimizes it as an actual super fight. In order to that, he needs to win this next one and beat Cruz at the very minimum. Until then, its not even a "super" fight.

Back