Mm On Tj Card

Elaborate plan? LOL dude it was just booking him on the same card as TJ. We're not talking about the JFK assassination here. But if that seems "elaborate" to you... :D

You underestimate what it takes to book a fight.

xohi5gcrmg511.jpg

The Mouse is exactly where he should be at.

For me, this makes their eventual showdown more likely. They are in sync for their next fight, they have the opportunity to build hype with this event, and hopefully the UFC ponies up the money. MM deserves to get paid for stepping up and fighting the bigger man.

TJ may well get starched by Cody, though.

I think it’s a part of the negotiation process for the TJ vs DJ superfight to be honest. The PPV will basically serve as a 3 hour commercial for that fight (provided they both win of course). DC and Stipe fought on the same card last time out too.
This isn't the same DC V Stipe hadn't even been looked at seriously before that event. Dana and tj and ufc execs pushed this when tj was a contender, then spent a half a year trying to make the champion v champion fight. It's extremely wishful thinking on your part that 227 was put together as an advertisement for a fight that already has as much excitement as it will ever have and dj has vehemently refused. I'm resigned that dj wolnt man up and sign, tj v Moraes sounds better anyway and dj has other cantenders I'm sure he's excited about Pettis and Torres.

This isn't the same DC V Stipe hadn't even been looked at seriously before that event. Dana and tj and ufc execs pushed this when tj was a contender, then spent a half a year trying to make the champion v champion fight. It's extremely wishful thinking on your part that 227 was put together as an advertisement for a fight that already has as much excitement as it will ever have and dj has vehemently refused. I'm resigned that dj wolnt man up and sign, tj v Moraes sounds better anyway and dj has other cantenders I'm sure he's excited about Pettis and Torres.
It’s not meant to be a perfect analogy obviously, but having both fighters win on the same night certainly heated up that conversation and my guess is the UFC is looking to do something similar here. They couldn’t get the fight done when they wanted to, but it looks like this is another step in the process.

For me, this makes their eventual showdown more likely. They are in sync for their next fight, they have the opportunity to build hype with this event, and hopefully the UFC ponies up the money. MM deserves to get paid for stepping up and fighting the bigger man.

TJ may well get starched by Cody, though.

it's 3 damn inches.. Cormier has fought nothing but bigger men and never bitches.

why ppl complain on MM. Liked he's fighting shaq

I swear to god its like these professionals are the biggest bitches or you guys make them out to be i'm not sure..

I'm only 5'6 i've been short my whole life stayed in fight in schools wrestled in school have been in several fights after school.. Never have I went OMG this guy is taller than me.. He weights like 4 more pounds than me.. You are called a pussy around the school yard or around town..

Last edited:
You, are full of shit, my friend. What hard fights has MM not fought? There is nobody at the top of his division that he has not beat. In fact, he has beaten them twice in some cases and holds the record for title defenses. On the other hand, TJ just won the belt in his last fight and has not defended it, even once. Not only that, there is at least one top contender who has beaten TJ already. Your damn right its not fair to compare. Its not even a close comparison. MM has earned it, TJ has not. Its actually a bitch move by TJ to win a belt, try to go down to fight a smaller guy for another belt, in order to duck defending in his own division against guys his own size while knowing there is a contender he already lost to. With that said, I hope we get to see MM & TJ fight after TJ legitimizes it as an actual super fight. In order to that, he needs to win this next one and beat Cruz at the very minimum. Until then, its not even a "super" fight.

who is M&M toughest opponet?

If TJ wins he should say "MM, you took everything I work for motherfucker. I will beat YOUR fucking ass. You know who the real money fight is- me!"
And he has to sound drunk

who is M&M toughest opponet?
Its pretty much a consensus that Benavidez & Cejudo are the two best FLW's that are not named DJ. Other than that he's beat Uncle Creepy who was at the top tier of the division for a long time and Jon Dodson who won TUF at BW. Beating Tim Elliot who won a very difficult TUF tournament of champions that featured FLW champs from all over the world is no small feat either. The fact that MM beats them all and makes it look so easy is the picture of GREATNESS itself. The question you should be asking is, other than guys bigger than him and in higher weight classes than him, who does or who has beat him? Answer: NOBODY.

Johnson just wants a good check to fight TJ... Nothing wrong with that. Who knows what could happen come the next day if they both win.

2 rematches that no one really wants to see. Garbrandt did not deserve an immediate rematch. The first fight was not controversial or close, and he was not a long reigning champion. It makes no sense. I guess MM is just going to go through the 125 lbs division and beat everyone twice and still no one will give a damn.

Its pretty much a consensus that Benavidez & Cejudo are the two best FLW's that are not named DJ. Other than that he's beat Uncle Creepy who was at the top tier of the division for a long time and Jon Dodson who won TUF at BW. Beating Tim Elliot who won a very difficult TUF tournament of champions that featured FLW champs from all over the world is no small feat either. The fact that MM beats them all and makes it look so easy is the picture of GREATNESS itself. The question you should be asking is, other than guys bigger than him and in higher weight classes than him, who does or who has beat him? Answer: NOBODY.

I'll take that Henry is new.. Benavidez.. IF MM moves on he takes over.. MM beat him twice..

MM vs Cruz.. 2... Better than Jurassic Park. lol

TJ does not deserve the MM fight yet. I am sick of fighters winning a title and chasing another title instead of defending the one they just won. You want a super-fight? EARN IT. The fight would only be OK to make if MM moved up to fight for a 2nd belt. MM has earned it that spot. He does not want to move up, so TJ needs to fight some contenders in his own division or vacate the title, move down, and become the #1 contender. I am sick of hearing that TJ somehow just automatically deserves to fight for a second belt for no reason. This kind of crap thinking is what is turning the UFC into a sideshow instead of a sport.
You can thank Conor for that...

it's 3 damn inches.. Cormier has fought nothing but bigger men and never bitches.

why ppl complain on MM. Liked he's fighting shaq

I swear to god its like these professionals are the biggest bitches or you guys make them out to be i'm not sure..

I'm only 5'6 i've been short my whole life stayed in fight in schools wrestled in school have been in several fights after school.. Never have I went OMG this guy is taller than me.. He weights like 4 more pounds than me.. You are called a pussy around the school yard or around town..

3 inches and a weight class is a much bigger deal at 5-4, 125 lbs than it is at 5-10, 205 lbs. But MM was a top dog at 135 previously, he should embrace the challenge. It's a big deal though, and he should be handsomely compensated for stepping up in weight for the ever-evasive super fight.

Back