MMA fighter vs Spartan soldier ... who would win?(everything is allowed)

Ilovepizza

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
We dont know everything about the Spartans., but we can say that our techniques are better (blah blah)

I know one thing for sure: toughness and endurace go to the Spartans

and lets not forget one thing: Most fighters wouldnt be on PEDs.

<Goldie11><Goldie11>
<Goldie11><Goldie11>

In a fight where you can use everything => my money is on the spartan soldier 60/40.
242fa1eba04fa69489b492d4e9accd6038e2473ba55c7af508f857285656fcfc.jpg

ps: I know we will never find out.

edit:
No guns.

swords/knives/shields/fighting skills are allowed

but no fucken guns ... that would be unfair.

Last edited:
Aren't those the same thing?

By the way that old intro was badass.

We dont know everything about the Spartans., but we can say that our techniques are better (blah blah)

<Goldie11><Goldie11>
<Goldie11><Goldie11>

In a fight where you can use everything => my money is on the spartan soldier 60/40.

By 'everything' do you mean weapons?

It really depends on the spartan and the mma fighter.... <Goldie11>

I could see some guy like Jones being able to use range and dodge the sword for a bit til the spartan slows down and then grab his body and strangle/elbow to death from there

I imagine lots of fighters would be able to (in an wide open area) avoid the sword and be patient, and then eventually take their chance getting close and end it

Pankration had a history of 1000 years at the ancient Olympics and it had far less restrictive rules (essentially same fouls as UFC 1). Any ancient champion who fought a modern opponent of similar size with that ruleset would have a tremendous advantage, not to speak about someone like a Spartan whose life consisted of training in all facets of combat since they were 7 years old.

They were great warriors but also stupid, they made so many enemies that they got killed off, they also always had the advantage from fighting downhill or some shit.

They were great warriors but also stupid, they made so many enemies that they got killed off, they also always had the advantage from fighting downhill or some shit.

just like the usa
67e.gif

just like the usa
67e.gif
The USA doesn't have a lot of enemies. Our government tells us that so they can keep funding the military complex. If we pulled out the middle east, and left those dudes (who have been fighting each other since the beginning of written human history) to carry on with their local beefs, they would be too busy fighting themselves to plot suicide bombings within America.

We don't have that many enemies. Most people in the world would love to move to the USA, work and pay their taxes without ever causing any major problems. The people who hate America get way too much attention in the mainstream media, because that is the propaganda we need to keep our internally divided country together.

<Goldie11><Goldie11>
<Goldie11><Goldie11>

Is the spartan soldier allowed to use his weapons?

Unlimited weight class? Because the average greek in the period of the Spartas was about 5'4"... HTH, no weapons a modern MMA fighter wins every time. Spartans trained for weapon combat (plus wrestling).

If any kind of weapon were involved, of course the soldiers who have trained with it since they could walk obviously win.

Back