mma gear is dead

tekkenfan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
man ever since reebok mma gear has died badboy hasnt produced anything good in 2 years its ad no good vale tudo shorts or mma gloves anymore everyone wants pride style gloves why doesnt someone make a replica of the pride gloves i dont get it?

I haven't worn Badboy since it was cool in the late 90's...

man ever since reebok mma gear has died badboy hasnt produced anything good in 2 years its ad no good vale tudo shorts or mma gloves anymore everyone wants pride style gloves why doesnt someone make a replica of the pride gloves i dont get it?

{<huh}Where you been ??

chokesports-isami-sengoku-mma-gloves-IS-002-BL_1.jpg

I got these plus the Bruce Lee style MMA gloves.

<DisgustingHHH>Start turning in your cans and bottles now, peasants.

$149.99 ( money well spent IMO ).

Last edited:
yes iv seen these but man 150 is a bitchhhhhh they look good beside that ugly cammo

I haven't worn Badboy since it was cool in the late 90's...
badboys always been awesome but the last 5 years they have only produced garbage they dont use the old smirk logo only tiny eyes logos i wana seee a big fat smirk on the back of my shirt or shorts with different colors tons of valetudo shorts

also sucks no good bjj shorts anymore besides like anthem i miss koral vulkin otm atama ect. venum is ok but its hard t find shorts i want now since they dont do single colors anymore hardly

I owned a pair of Bad Boy Legacy 2 gloves actually, and they aren't too bad. They have some nice features. They've released a newer version recently as well.

Problem is the lack of exposure now though. Out of the MMA brands which are still doing well (like Hayabusa and Venum) it's mainly because they've re-targeted more at kickboxing and Muay Thai.

What annoys me the most isn't that Reebok took over the UFC, it's that Reebok don't even have any decent MMA equipment of their own.

what sucks is the styles now in mma gear bjj too the rashguards and shots are so ugly with way to much rap going on japanese anime crap and symbols all over and valetudo shorts are now alot longer than they use to be

i been looking for a solid dark green pair of valetudo shorts forever im surprised not more gear companys are around even tapout is done :(i just hope to god ufc doesnt sign a deal after 2021 so people can wear gear again

man just googling old mma gear i took for granted how much cool shit was out there like cage fighter,rvca use to have good stuff,bad boy,tons of bjj companys that are retired now,jaco, od so much good stuff now you cant be picky with anything :( i really hope after 2021 ufc doesnt sign another deal and mma companys come back and we get to have a huge new selection of cool looking gear

Wouldn't say it's dead. The guys that did well are still releasing stuff and some good stuff too. Just have to look/remember to look because it's not front and centre in the UFC prompting us.

I know that if I want sparring gear for example, I'll probably end up going to Hayabusa again.

It's probably done be a huge favour to be honest. I'm not impulse buying as much. If I need something new, I'm researching and reading reviews etc etc.

the more companys the les prices are not many companys means higher prices for less cool looking prodocts mma glvoes cool ones are hard to come by like ouano windy twins grant all those good brands quit now we have shitty venum gloves rdx i just miss the cool ass shorts like ryu,koral,rvca ect

the more companys the les prices are not many companys means higher prices for less cool looking prodocts mma glvoes cool ones are hard to come by like ouano windy twins grant all those good brands quit now we have shitty venum gloves rdx i just miss the cool ass shorts like ryu,koral,rvca ect

First of all, mma gears are definitely not dead, you just have to do enough research, there are big brands and tons of small brands going on. But either way you could be one of the most bias person around that I have seen, so I guess doesn't matter...

Lastly, with no meaning to be disrespectful, using punctuation is probably going to let others understand your post a little better.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Judoka_Noob
Back