Mma gyms in China?

highcshot

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
Anyone recently trained at any gyms in China? I am looking to live in Shanghai or Shenzhen for 6-12 months and need a gym to train.

Any advice is appreciated, thanks.

Does anybody know any nice judo/bjj gyms in Hong-Kong? I think I will go with my girlfriend in this winter.

I visit Hong Kong Jiu jitsu run by Professor Makoto Aramaki whenever I stop by Hong Kong. lots of good rolls there and people who pretty friendly. http://hkjj.com.hk/main/?lang=en
Thanks a lot! But one hour of judo per week... sad. I would definitely like to go there. I don't know where we will be staying, but I hope it is reasonably nearby.

Anyone recently trained at any gyms in China? I am looking to live in Shanghai or Shenzhen for 6-12 months and need a gym to train.

Any advice is appreciated, thanks.

There is one opening in a bag of rice. School is to be run by an iPhone that fell in the toilet.

A Japanese guy runs a bjj school in China? That sounds interesting. Can u give any more background/info?

The guy's roots are in Japan.

Lol what.
Makoto Aramaki is clearly a Japanese name. I didn't think there were many Japanese and/or Brazilian martial artists in China. I'd be interested to know more. Based on what I've heard/seen/read its mostly san shou, kung fu, wushu, etc that are the dominant martial arts in China.

Back