MMArmy

Irishwhiskey119

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Just wanted to throw this out for anyone interested.

I purchase the game MMArmy.com from the guy that created it and am going to add on to it, update it and keep it going.

It's free to play and you open up an MMA camp and recruit fighters, train them and fight other players fighters in organizations. You win belts and work your way up the Pound 4 Pound list.

The game is pretty much a deep version of paper rock scissors/roshambo and you can fight twice a day. Good forum with helpful players as well where we run events and competitions.

Any MMA fans need a new hobby might want to check it out as it's pretty addicting.

This game is like pixelated crack - you guys should come check it out.

If you do, definitely go to the forums as there are a lot of unique tournaments that are ran.

It's a great game. Play it you A-holes!

There are many styles to choose from, and you choose a style to matchup with your opponent. Certain styles work alot better against other styles, and you work your way through the organizations until you reach EFC (UFC knockoff) and win the title. There is an elaborate ranking system and thousands of fighters. Having the #1 pound for pound fighter is a major accomplishment.

twitter.com/MMArmygame

Last edited:
This game is amazing and has kept me coming back for the last six years. Fantastic way to spend free time.

Last edited:
Yea it's easy enough to just play for a few minutes to an hour each day. Great game.

Added a bunch of new nationalities to the game. Game will have a re-design coming and be phone app accessible. If anyone has any questions or needs tips just ask and i'm happy to help.

Game will be evolving and be added to more and more.

How much did you buy it for? a 6-pack?

Was Korea added? New weight classes?

I had 3 active camps a few years ago. I tried to play again about a year ago but noticed there was a huge dropoff of players. Also kind of got tired of recruiting guys with terrible weights.

It was very fun though a couple years ago. Never got the EFC belt :( but got the PRIDE equivalent with a few guys (I think it's called GLORY) back when that was as good as EFC or just 1 step below it

never got a belt in the big promotions but it was fun when I played it like 4 years ago. i just sorta forgot about it.. too busy

I had 3 active camps a few years ago. I tried to play again about a year ago but noticed there was a huge dropoff of players. Also kind of got tired of recruiting guys with terrible weights.

It was very fun though a couple years ago. Never got the EFC belt :( but got the PRIDE equivalent with a few guys (I think it's called GLORY) back when that was as good as EFC or just 1 step below it

Korea has been added. No new weight classes yet though.

So I wonder what this means for Super Fight Challenge?

MMArmy is fun as hell.

SFC is dead but MMArmy will get worked on consistently. I'll keep adding and adding to it.

Added new Nations like

Greece
Italy
Israel
Poland
Nigeria
Ireland
Wales
Scotland
Hungary
China
and more.

Will add more and more as time goes on.

Putting in loads of new images and updating the fight orgs to mirror reality a bit more.

Will put the new weight classes and Women's stuff in as soon as the population increases to a certain cap.

I'll have Sit and Go fight cards and Tourneys in the future and just keep tweaking it to be a bit more appealing. Game has a good loyal community so plenty of fights right now and competitive.

Yea South Korea was put in a few days ago.

El Salvador, Cuba and Puerto Rico recently too.

Game still gets consistent updates, and there is discussion about suggested additions on the MMArmy forums too.

I'll probably get back into soon. Would like to see new weight classes eventually, and maybe more low-level leagues as it seems to be a big jump right now

Back