MMArmy

are there any improvements coming? its a fun game but the fun just gets old too fast

are there any improvements coming? its a fun game but the fun just gets old too fast

Yea, there i a LOT of improvements coming but there is a hold up because it's hard to find a proper programmer to re-do the code/update it.

I have a thread on the game forum that shows all of the future additions and i'll post those here later when i get a chance.

If you have any suggestions or wants in the game for sure let me know as most of the things that were added or are getting added are player suggestions.

Added a new feature called World Recruit Value.

This give a strength value to each country that affects how good a starting recruit can be from a particular country. Like a Brazilian fighter comes in with a little better Jiu Jitsu. These values will slowly change as the game goes on.

Also added Flyweight division awhile back.

Finishing up the code for Female fighters as well and should have that in probably in a couple months.

http://www.mmarmy.com/home.php

This game is the shizit, play it like all day every day. Very fun and challenging .

alright, i complain alot but today i actually spent 50 bucks here, why? because the game has improvements, granted not many but the ones i wanted, the assignation of points to training and the advanced options are very good, also the fact that i can now via paying credits to get a little note pad to keep track of what im doing makes me feel like a coach, sure it still needs alot of work but these new features make the game more enjoyable

Still on the bucket list:

Graphic desing overhaul and fights to the death, also monitor and intervene on the personal life of fighters and sponsors and stuff

alright, i complain alot but today i actually spent 50 bucks here, why? because the game has improvements, granted not many but the ones i wanted, the assignation of points to training and the advanced options are very good, also the fact that i can now via paying credits to get a little note pad to keep track of what im doing makes me feel like a coach, sure it still needs alot of work but these new features make the game more enjoyable

Still on the bucket list:

Graphic desing overhaul and fights to the death, also monitor and intervene on the personal life of fighters and sponsors and stuff

Yea just let me know the stuff you would like and i'll do my best to get it in.

I have a personality system i outlined, the fights to death thing is something that we talked about a little awhile ago. lol

Game needs to be re-coded and when that happens we'll throw a new splash of paint on it to make it look more modern/better.

Sponsors are also coming but i need artists to make all the new sponsorship gear and that takes a bit of money to accomplish but we'll get there.

Yea just let me know the stuff you would like and i'll do my best to get it in.

I have a personality system i outlined, the fights to death thing is something that we talked about a little awhile ago. lol

Game needs to be re-coded and when that happens we'll throw a new splash of paint on it to make it look more modern/better.

Sponsors are also coming but i need artists to make all the new sponsorship gear and that takes a bit of money to accomplish but we'll get there.

Awesome, keep up the good work

Working on a Legend Org to fight your retired fighters and have a championship in that league. Getting close to finishing that as well as the Female fighters.

I used to play this game back in 2006-07...I just hated how id recruit a bunch of guys too small for their weight classes and get wrecked by the GnPers who had 5 star grappling and wrasslin. Highest level I got to was a 'ProElite' champ. Very easy to into.

I used to play this game back in 2006-07...I just hated how id recruit a bunch of guys too small for their weight classes and get wrecked by the GnPers who had 5 star grappling and wrasslin. Highest level I got to was a 'ProElite' champ. Very easy to into.

Yea i turned down the weight advantage awhile back.

Been a lot of changes since then.

Yea i turned down the weight advantage awhile back.

Been a lot of changes since then.

Anybody here still playing this. Played it a lot back in '09 and just picked it back up again. Been a few days and still haven't gotten approved to join the MMArmy forum.

Anybody here still playing this. Played it a lot back in '09 and just picked it back up again. Been a few days and still haven't gotten approved to join the MMArmy forum.

Yea i gotta work a lot of heavy hours right now but yea this thread or e-mail i have alerts so i'll get you approved asap.

By the way i just added an Auction House feature where twice a day that game produces fighters you can purchase with your fake camp cash. It also produces a Special Fighter in each batch.

By the way i just added an Auction House feature where twice a day that game produces fighters you can purchase with your fake camp cash. It also produces a Special Fighter in each batch.

That's a great idea. Can't seem to find the feature though. Appreciate you keeping the game going and growing. Can I ask how much you payed roughly for the game?

It's a link up top next to Rankings and Camp Rankings.

I'd rather not share what i paid for it but i won't stop adding to it anytime soon.

Fun game just started playing!!!

I enjoy it alot tho I enjoy mmatycoon much more but mmarmy is a good time burner.

Fun game just started playing!!!

I enjoy it alot tho I enjoy mmatycoon much more but mmarmy is a good time burner.

Thanks

What do you like more about Tycoon that is missing from MMArmy?

I'm adding to it everyday so whatever you would like to see in the game please let me know. If you have any questions get on the forum as all the other players are very helpful.

Mostly the ability to choose your fighters stats,as well as choosing your fighting strategy much more specifically.

In your game its' fun dont' get me wrong what you've added thus far is much better.But you only get randomized fighters,and you can specifically train them up but I enjoy creation down to the last percentage so mma tycoon offers what I enjoy.

Your game is great thx for keeping it going and attempting to keep evolving it!!!

Back