MOD EDIT #2: Warrant Issued For Conor's Arrest Following UFC 223 Bus Vandalism Incident

If it wasn't Conor, if it wasn't a mega-star, if it was any other average UFC fighter, would Dana/the UFC hesitate on firing him? Would the athletic commission not suspend him for years, if not life?

brian pillman pulling a gun on Steve Austin was a better combat sports controversy
139a7f14dd90343de0a79778dfc421eff501d765_00.gif

tumblr_mnu67vfji81rt73joo4_250.gif

Connie’s social media evolution.

#champchamp
#stripstrip
#clinkclinkC4E839D5-54E1-4062-B06A-8B0C1372045D.jpeg

I meant the holding jail where people wait to see a judge. In large cities these tend to be communal and Conor would most likely need to be segregated and alone. Didn't mean supermax solitarty.

That is true but he is in NYC. These jails are huge. This isnt some nebraska county jail holding. look at cook county jail. Its a fucked up place.
Good point. But they would just keep him in an interrogation room until his lawyer gets him out.

v0065_s-200x150.gif

Planned out publicity stunt. Guy has tens of millions, think he gives a fuck if he gets a slap on the wrist or even banned for life?
Maybe or maybe he wlll lose some of those millions if Chiesa or ANY of those people inside that bus throws him a process for injury.

Doesn't make sense. Done as in his career is done with the UFC? Or Done as in he's off the rails and isn't capable of fighting mentally anymore? Sounds like bull shit to me.
Sounds like a lot of coke to me.

This is the most damage Conor has done in the UFC in the 500+ days since Conor/Alvarez.

If it wasn't Conor, if it wasn't a mega-star, if it was any other average UFC fighter, would Dana/the UFC hesitate on firing him? Would the athletic commission not suspend him for years, if not life?

He's property, a valuable commodity. Firing him means cutting him loose to make money for your competitors.

We'll see what the commission does.

Outrageous. Conor is done.

Done? Why is that? Take a look at some of the incredible incidents in boxing with fighters that committed Horrendous sins. They weren’t done.

Mike Tyson came out of prison for rape. He beat multiple people up at traffic stops. He bit another fighter on the leg promoting a fight. Bit a piece of another fighters ear off. Served minimal penalties and always got licensed.

And just like that, your favorite fighter is sucking wang in county for a Snickers bar!

i wonder.. did you feel this way when khabib tried to act like a tough guy for a low ranked fighter in the weight class below him?

or when conor responded and showed khabib what he was dealing with and khabib stayed on the bus, is that only unacceptable?

said it once, ill say it 100x. dont start none, wont be none.

of course its conor's fault someone else got hurt, thats inexcusable. but khabib asked for trouble and wasnt prepared when his call was answered.

Yeah, these boards will be better off without you. To the ignore list...

Back