Social Modern Love, When a 'boyfriend' joins the 'marriage'

Sketch

(҂`_´) <,︻╦╤─ ҉ - - -
Banned
Reaction score
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/12/07/...efqHozBryUC3pwtw_xmq-GhRt_ZmcwgJWc4EKkNiGt3ao

More pandering to cuckoldry. How does everyone feel about this? I feel bad for the kids in this situation, they must be very confused. This woman brought the idea up by waking her husband and asking permission for an affair. I'm at least glad she's honest about what shes doing.

Why is this just recently being pushed so hard? CNN has had an article on it, equally as bizarre;
https://www.cnn.com/2018/01/25/health/cuckolding-sex-kerner/index.html

Does anyone think of the kids in these 'relationships' ? This can't be a healthy moral ground to be raising kids around. If adults want to be unfaithful to one another and embrace things like cuckoldry you'd hope they would do that if they were childless, not already in a contract to be a good parent.

Anyways, discuss. I am against this type of behavior.

What people do in their personal relationships really don’t concern me.

What sort of man would agree to that?

This weird, sad degeneracy should not be promoted.

I've heard this is a new fetish for intellectuals.
If you ask nicely, maybe @Trotsky will explain it to you...

Last edited:
Do what you want as adults but don't be surprised if your kids grow up damaged.

These people started damaged and now are passing it on to th sir kids.

That part is a little sad but not my business.

Your adults do what you want with other adults.

I'm free to judge and let that guide my interaction with people like this just like it's their right to do this.

What people do in their personal relationships really don’t concern me.

*It's doesn't, not don't.

And yes it does, because you are a part of society. You don't care if society degenerates?

I'd be fine with it he could do the DIY while I watch tv .

Do what you want as adults but don't be surprised if your kids grow up damaged.

These people started damaged and now are passing it on to th sir kids.

That part is a little sad but not my business.

Your adults do what you want with other adults.

I'm free to judge and let that guide my interaction with people like this just like it's their right to do this.

I've known two lesbian families growing up, and one transgender family.

Of the Lesbian families, all 3 girls in those families grew up to become lesbians. And for the transgender family (The mom identified as a man) her daughter grew up to identify and dress like a man too.

I think a lot of these alternative lifestyles rub off on kids more than people will allude too.

I've known two lesbian families growing up, and one transgender family.

Of the Lesbian families, all 3 girls in those families grew up to become lesbians. And for the transgender family (The mom identified as a man) her daughter grew up to identify and dress like a man too.

I think a lot of these alternative lifestyles rub off on kids more than people will allude too.

Maybe you should consider the possibility that more people are/would be gay, bisexual, or otherly oriented if they knew it was a viable option.

But more importantly, if your ridiculously anecdotal "facts" were true, then I guess all those straight parents are not as good as getting their kids to be less gay.

Let's be honest to. If this article were about a man wanting a mistress the feminists (rightly for once) would be in a uproar.

It must be hard being a right-winger on this issue. Either you have to be okay with the woman having agency OR you have to respect the husband's property rights over the woman to share her as he please.

Any man who is ok with some other guy fulfilling his wife's sexual needs and is openly cucked in front of his son, is a D E M O C R A T

I'm guessing that women are going to be more accepting of guys having girlfriends now too. Right?

Maybe you should consider the possibility that more people are/would be gay, bisexual, or otherly oriented if they knew it was a viable option.

But more importantly, if your ridiculously anecdotal "facts" were true, then I guess all those straight parents are not as good as getting their kids to be less gay.

If gender is a spectrum, just like height and intelligence, with high variability, then it's subject to environmental pressures. So yes you would expect more tranny kids in an environment of tranny normalization and promotion, his anecdotes make perfect sense, not sure what you're arguing.

The question is whether it's beneficial for society in the long run to have genetic dead ends with ridiculous rates of comorbidities become a higher proportion of the population.

Back