Social Modern Love, When a 'boyfriend' joins the 'marriage'

yep, the normalization propaganda is real, these aren't one-off drive-by articles, but something we'll see more of.

KtqCBMp.jpg
Thats just fuckin terrible.
Two pussies with long hair and one pussy with short hair.

Polygamy has been around forever. There have always been fringe and less fringe Christian sects like Mormons trying to get it legalized.

Let's be honest to. If this article were about a man wanting a mistress the feminists (rightly for once) would be in a uproar.
That's actually an interesting point. Not the feminist thing but the mistress thing.

I've known plenty of guys who state that having a mistress is good for their marriage. And I've heard plenty of women who state that men are going to have side pieces, it's not a big deal so long as it doesn't impact the marriage. We definitely credit guys who are capable of having 2 women simultaneously and have the women be aware of the circumstances.

So there are some parallels out there. That makes it worth exploring if the issue is having a 3rd person in the relationship, regardless of gender, or if the issue is a guy having a 2nd guy in the relationship.

Big difference between open relationships and anti-family propaganda- which is what the OP is.

And for the record, this shit is downright creepy and wrong on many levels:
merlin_147753789_47a0d26b-bb0f-4885-b105-39d6c6ffe858-superJumbo.jpg

My OP is anti family?

It's not good for society that this kind of thing and the assumptions behind it are being validated. Not only are long monogamous marriages the best format for producing and raising healthy, productive, and well adjusted adults to keep civilization going, but the sexual revolution freedom fighters are actively assaulting anyone who doesn't celebrate their silly BS. For these "consenting adults" liberationists it's not enough to be able to do their thing without interference, but a subset of them feel compelled to punish anyone who doesn't demonstrate sufficient celebration of it.

You guys make it seem like married men having a mistress has never happened before.

The reverse if this has happened thousand times, I see no moral difference between the two.

That's actually an interesting point. Not the feminist thing but the mistress thing.

I've known plenty of guys who state that having a mistress is good for their marriage. And I've heard plenty of women who state that men are going to have side pieces, it's not a big deal so long as it doesn't impact the marriage. We definitely credit guys who are capable of having 2 women simultaneously and have the women be aware of the circumstances.

So there are some parallels out there. That makes it worth exploring if the issue is having a 3rd person in the relationship, regardless of gender, or if the issue is a guy having a 2nd guy in the relationship.

I've just never understood women who are willing to be a mistress. Other than her thinking that the guy will leave the wife for her why would you put yourself in that position?

You guys make it seem like married men having a mistress has never happened before.

The reverse if this has happened thousand times, I see no moral difference between the two.

The difference is most men don't bring their mistress home and rub it in the spouses face.

*It's doesn't, not don't.

And yes it does, because you are a part of society. You don't care if society degenerates?

You really need to get out more.

I've just never understood women who are willing to be a mistress. Other than her thinking that the guy will leave the wife for her why would you put yourself in that position?

Because you know at least that the guy is a good family man, and he may have a job and stability not found in single people of your age.

Or maybe daddy issues.

I view cuckholdry as a form of masochism. An indication that there are some deeper issues going on.

I view cuckholdry as a form of masochism. An indication that there are some deeper issues going on.

Well, according to the article the deeper issue was the kid, they didnt wanted the kid to live in a broken home, it says that they split up and slept in different rooms because of the kid.

I expect that marriage to dissolve once the kid leaves home.

If gender is a spectrum, just like height and intelligence, with high variability, then it's subject to environmental pressures. So yes you would expect more tranny kids in an environment of tranny normalization and promotion, his anecdotes make perfect sense, not sure what you're arguing.

The question is whether it's beneficial for society in the long run to have genetic dead ends with ridiculous rates of comorbidities become a higher proportion of the population.

10/10

Don't expect a sensible response to this post.

I don't know if your Trump stuff is tongue-in-cheek, but I find it amusing that people like you can hold your nose in supporting an unethical asshole like Trump, but then get outraged at what private citizens do behind closed doors.

Wrong thread, babygurl.

Let's be honest to. If this article were about a man wanting a mistress the feminists (rightly for once) would be in a uproar.

And I wouldn't give a shit.

Bring on the Mistresses! <Moves>

But you're correct, though. Double-Standards are the norm now.

Well, according to the article the deeper issue was the kid, they didnt wanted the kid to live in a broken home, it says that they split up and slept in different rooms because of the kid.

I expect that marriage to dissolve once the kid leaves home.

Hmm, weird. I would think that arrangement would be worse for the kid psychologically (how he views the father role could get pretty messed up), but who knows.

Reminds me of Ontario Premiere Kathleen Winn. She was married with kids, came out lesbian, and moved her lesbian lover into the house with the kids and the father was still living there. Talk about messed up situation.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back