Social Modern Love, When a 'boyfriend' joins the 'marriage'

**fixed

Then again, the two terms are practically synonymous

Yeah I get you when if comes to the US, but then you have the soviets... the ruskies.... leftist as fuck.... and also the scariest kind of white people.

yep, the normalization propaganda is real, these aren't one-off drive-by articles, but something we'll see more of.

KtqCBMp.jpg
Leftoids hate it when sunlight is cast upon their degeneracy. Just look at the reactions ITT.

Why is it apparently OK to call a man in a polyamorous relationship a "sissy bitch" but it's considered bigoted to call a gay man a sissy bitch?
I don't know man you take a 12 inch dong up your shithole. I sure as fuck wouldn't.

I'm way too territorial for such baloney. Other than that, this is just one more thing for me to get a chuckle out of while shaking my head.

The only thing that boggles my mind here, is that these things are no longer a private matter...so much so that no one even comments on the absurd levels of narcissism and exhibitionism that seem to be the real driving force behind these ever weird, elaborate 'sexual' arrangements. I think what these people really love is the photo ops and the attention. Why else broadcast it.

Have we really become so numb to attention whoring and posing for cameras that it doesn't even register anymore...?

I don't give a damn - from a moralistic pov - how people conduct their intimate lives, but i'd like to not hear about it at every turn. At the moment it's like there's a competition of shamelessness.
These 'outrageous' people and their 'outrageous' sexual experiments are so goddamn unsexy it should be illegal to flaunt it, lol.

The only thing that boggles my mind here, is that these things are no longer a private matter...so much so that no one even comments on the absurd levels of narcissism and exhibitionism that seem to be the real driving force behind these ever weird, elaborate 'sexual' arrangements. I think what these people really love is the photo ops and the attention. Why else broadcast it.

Have we really become so numb to attention whoring and posing for cameras that it doesn't even register anymore...?

I don't give a damn - from a moralistic pov - how people conduct their intimate lives, but i'd like to not hear about it at every turn. At the moment it's like there's a competition of shamelessness.
These 'outrageous' people and their 'outrageous' sexual experiments are so goddamn unsexy it should be illegal to flaunt it, lol.
very true. people celebrate their depravity these days

I've just never understood women who are willing to be a mistress. Other than her thinking that the guy will leave the wife for her why would you put yourself in that position?

Some women are so emotionally attached to the guy in question that they prefer a small portion of his time to 100% of the time from someone else. Some women like the financial rewards but that's oversold since most chicks playing the mistress role are with dudes who don't make a ton of loot anyway. Some girls see their mistress status as temporary, something to do until they meet their Mr. Right.

Women are fickle creatures, rarely motivated by the same needs that we are.

Btw, it really is Polyamory
Hmm, weird. I would think that arrangement would be worse for the kid psychologically (how he views the father role could get pretty messed up), but who knows.

Reminds me of Ontario Premiere Kathleen Winn. She was married with kids, came out lesbian, and moved her lesbian lover into the house with the kids and the father was still living there. Talk about messed up situation.

Really?

Per wikipedia :

Prior to her coming out as a lesbian at age 37[15] she was married to Phil Cowperthwaite,[16] with whom she had three children. She now lives with her second spouse, Jane Rounthwaite, whom Wynne has stated is to be referred to as her "partner" (rather than "wife").[6] They were married in July 2005 at Fairlawn Avenue United Church in Toronto.[15] Wynne is a member of the United Church of Canada.[17]

Doesn't look like they're living in the same house to me. Hope her husband got custody of the children. He must've been devastated when he learned his wife was a carpet-muncher.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/12/07/...efqHozBryUC3pwtw_xmq-GhRt_ZmcwgJWc4EKkNiGt3ao

More pandering to cuckoldry. How does everyone feel about this? I feel bad for the kids in this situation, they must be very confused. This woman brought the idea up by waking her husband and asking permission for an affair. I'm at least glad she's honest about what shes doing.

Why is this just recently being pushed so hard? CNN has had an article on it, equally as bizarre;
https://www.cnn.com/2018/01/25/health/cuckolding-sex-kerner/index.html

Does anyone think of the kids in these 'relationships' ? This can't be a healthy moral ground to be raising kids around. If adults want to be unfaithful to one another and embrace things like cuckoldry you'd hope they would do that if they were childless, not already in a contract to be a good parent.

Anyways, discuss. I am against this type of behavior.

The media is trying to destroy the family, and take away males, especially white, sense of pride and power. Period. We need to stop it soon. Enough is enough.

Btw, it really is Polyamory

Really?

Per wikipedia :

Prior to her coming out as a lesbian at age 37[15] she was married to Phil Cowperthwaite,[16] with whom she had three children. She now lives with her second spouse, Jane Rounthwaite, whom Wynne has stated is to be referred to as her "partner" (rather than "wife").[6] They were married in July 2005 at Fairlawn Avenue United Church in Toronto.[15] Wynne is a member of the United Church of Canada.[17]

Doesn't look like they're living in the same house to me. Hope her husband got custody of the children. He must've been devastated when he learned his wife was a carpet-muncher.

I guess they've moved on since the original house arrangement. That's probably a good thing.

Must have been very emasculating for the husband at the time, and in front of his children. Awkward..

Hmm, weird. I would think that arrangement would be worse for the kid psychologically (how he views the father role could get pretty messed up), but who knows.

Reminds me of Ontario Premiere Kathleen Winn. She was married with kids, came out lesbian, and moved her lesbian lover into the house with the kids and the father was still living there. Talk about messed up situation.

So your argument is that divorce shouldnt ever exist?

The article is clear that the husband and the wife arent romantically involved, they are only legally married but they dont consider each other partners anymore.

The alternatives are

a) Live a fake marriage full or resentment and frustrations "for the kids"

b) Divorce, dad moves out, boyfriend moves in. Sees dad only on weekends, kid may resent mom's boyfriend.

c) Split up, each sleeps on their own room. Boyfriends and girlfriends are kept on the side and minimally involved with the house and their kids, boyfriends and girlfriends may resent the fact that they are kept on the side and not involved in their full lives.

People talking about cucks when the article is quite clear that they split up a long time ago and are just living together for the kid.

Why is that ?

You think the world is becoming more degenerate seems to imply you are an incel who only knows about the world over the internet and rosy colored glasses.

The world has always been a really fucked up place, this is nothing.

You think the world is becoming more degenerate seems to imply you are an incel who only knows about the world over the internet and rosy colored glasses.

The world has always been a really fucked up place, this is nothing.

There were things behind the curtain, but that's where they stayed.. and gtfo that the end of traditional marriage and the family unit is "nothing."

There were things behind the curtain, but that's where they stayed.. and gtfo that the end of traditional marriage and the family unit is "nothing."

Divorce rates have actually decreased with time.

Also behind the curtains for who? sure as hell it wasnt behind the curtains for the kids.

Back