Mods Goading Posters Into Bans In The WR, Killing Site Traffic

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheStruggle

Yellow Card
Banned
Reaction score
I want to know why it's ok for moderators that you have selected to use their powers to enact personal vendettas against posters they don't like. Giving them cards without reasoning that threatening them in DMs with bans. Is this how are we going to run Sherdog moving forward? Your traffic in the WR plummeted because you carded every conservative poster (Pro-Trump) and threaten them with bans to keep them from posting. If you want to create an echo chamber, they let us know so we don't have to use this site anymore or perhaps I should just go straight to Crave with the DMs i've saved since no one here thinks this is a legit problem anymore.

Thanks.

Oh boo hoo Susan, there are just as many "lib cuck" posters on yellows right now. I've got the same DM threats, I've got yellows for the mildest shit, its just a way of life here now - This thread is total snowflakism.

@TheStruggle

I brought this thread back as I feel Ia reply is needed.

First off, going to Crave is essentially going to me as I end up getting these complaints and address them at that point.

Second, if there is a moderator harassing, goading or sending messages to you or any other poster, send to me anytime and I'll handle it promptly and if need be, remove the mod.

We get a lot of clashes due to personality or opinion differences, and those can't really be avoided but it a mod is actively harassing a user on this site then either report the message or post or preferably, just send it directly to me

Oh boo hoo Susan, there are just as many "lib cuck" posters on yellows right now. I've got the same DM threats, I've got yellows for the mildest shit, its just a way of life here now - This thread is total snowflakism.

Tells you that certain people are abusing their role.
I keep getting my posts deleted by the exact same mod who pesters me with private messages .

It would be nice if you guys would stop causing so many problems for fellow posters and mods in the WR. A lot of us value the place.

TS has a strong point. I hardly ever post in the WR but when I do a certain mod follows me around and talks crazy non-sense trying to bait me. I get we have a difference of opinions but this dude is just going out of his way to start stuff. I'm new here so maybe this is normal practice.

In every other forum I have seen, only the top admins can hand out cards and bans. The lower mods have to send requests and explain their actions.
This process seems to be missing on this website. Thats why cards are abused and people are carded because of having the "wrong opinion" .
You get these mods who suddenly invent their own rules and call peoples posts "fake news" to harass them.

What you're suggesting (having 3-4 Admins being in charge of all the infractions on this site) would not work on a site like this. However, as mentioned above you can forward any Mod complaints to the Head Administrator, Tachy or any of the forum level Admins like BAM, Peteyandjia, or myself via private message.

I want to know why it's ok for moderators that you have selected to use their powers to enact personal vendettas against posters they don't like. Giving them cards without reasoning that threatening them in DMs with bans. Is this how are we going to run Sherdog moving forward? Your traffic in the WR plummeted because you carded every conservative poster (Pro-Trump) and threaten them with bans to keep them from posting. If you want to create an echo chamber, they let us know so we don't have to use this site anymore or perhaps I should just go straight to Crave with the DMs i've saved since no one here thinks this is a legit problem anymore.

Thanks.
<mma3>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back