MODS... please move DREAM to the heavyweights forum

Does it really matter that much where DREAM is being discussed?

Hey what happen to Bodog Fights, aren't they suppose to be a HW too?

On one hand, it's their forum, so I really don't care what they do with it. But honestly, the whole HW / Contenders organization of the forum is a joke. If they want to be professional and unbiased about it, the forums should be categorized in a neutral way.

On one hand, it's their forum, so I really don't care what they do with it. But honestly, the whole HW / Contenders organization of the forum is a joke. If they want to be professional and unbiased about it, the forums should be categorized in a neutral way.
What are trying to do, clean up this place? God forbid we start looking at the top to make board wide changes.

You have to be kidding me! What has Dream done to warrant being in the HW's? Stop the nutthugging and go down to the contenders!

Dont listen to him Mods, Dream isnt ready for HW status yet. If anything Elite XC should be up here and not Dream. More Japan nutthugging!

Having top ranked fighters is more then enough. They have majority of the best LW's in the world top 10, and a good number of MW fighters. Judging by roster and size of shows, they are a HW no doubt.

Mods just moved the other "move Dream to the heavies" thread to wasteland. Why is this one still here?

please leave it in the contenders. dream fans, you don't want this to be in the heavies, trust me.

Heavyweights vs. Contenders will always cause stupid issues.

Why the hell don't they just make forums by region? North America, Asia, Europe. How hard would that be to figure out?

mods, Please DONT move DREAM to the heavyweights.

The heavyweight section is for legitimate organizations. Not Steroid filled, japanese mafia-run freakshows.

I agree, the HW are fore steriod filled mafia run american freakshows!

Seriously though, I dont think it deserves a move up, It is too early to know if DREAM is around to stay, or if they are just goign to do a few GPs and call it quits.

No, they need to keep the anime nerds in the basement. Don't bring them back to the HW's where they can scorch our eyes with their greasy fat kid opinions.

I like the current setup personally its very easy to navigate and manage. Just think of it as Zuffa and Non Zuffa rather than heavyweight and contenders.

Also with the new org popping up the contenders forum has really hit it off and become a much busier forum without all the trolling that plagues the heavyweights. Be careful what you wish for.

Back