Mods: Unban Mesa_Runner!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, he'd dominate many threads. Some pages would have more posts by him, than everyone else on the page combined. When he could edit his post to add something, he would just make a fresh post instead.

One thing that annoyed me the most about him, is that he'd ALWAYS type "you're" when it should be "your" and "your" when it should be "you're" it was scary! I was tempted to complain to him about it, but was too lazy.

I basically was just waiting for his frustration/anger with other posters to continually build up, such that he'd "lose it" and goi too far. His posts in general were approaching the line, which would make his posts unacceptable according to the sherdog rules.

I wouldn't push for this, "Bring back Mes_Runner" thing too hard if I were you guys. Many people wanted Boondock to get unbanned. Some longtime posters went to extreme/silly measures, and got banned for it.

Yeesh, you seen his last post? He typed that up with dubs? HAHAHAHA that's too funny.

The mods are fair.

He got into with someone in the Sherk/BJ thread and i think that might have done it. I was posting in there and his account was fine, just had the dubs and then i came back later and he was banned.

I'm kind of neutral about mesa, sometimes he was ok but sometimes he really spewed some bullshit from his mouth. I'm not gonna say he was a total jagoff but he wasn't no angel honestly.

All you have to do is read through his latest posts. I'm not saying it was right or wrong but it looks like he was insulting a guy who was trying to have a legit argument with him. Whatever it was, he must have p'd off the wrong person.

Dude, he told the guy to get off his Dad's Sherdog account before he got him banned. No vulgarity, no swearing...do any of you realize how tame that is on Sherdog? How legitimately non-offensive?

I come into threads and all I see is guys responding to other posters with "You're a fucking noob, Go fucking kill yourself" and the like...definitely NOT banworthy stuff.

what the hell does it matter??? Is your life that incomplete without a sherdog belt??

i had an account from sep 04 and just started a new one when i became a paying member.

This is kid shit. Grow up.

I'm glad your taking the time to remind us, smart guy.

Dude, he told the guy to get off his Dad's Sherdog account before he got him banned. No vulgarity, no swearing...do any of you realize how tame that is on Sherdog? How legitimately non-offensive?

I come into threads and all I see is guys responding to other posters with "You're a fucking noob, Go fucking kill yourself" and the like...definitely NOT banworthy stuff.

Agreed.. There must be more, keep looking! :p

My account

Notorious Lurk

Was also banned because I called some guy a :eek::eek::eek::eek: in the War Room (that's right, War room, not here).

I wasn't even carded, I've messaged the admins and hope they get see it from my side.

I was a member since 2004

LOL. See it your way? Racial slurs will get you banned every time. I'm glad you're gone.

A guy who gets annoyed that every time he opens a thread that mentions Matt Hughes and you post there it's something along the lines of "fucking right wing Christians, he's probably one of those fucking idiots that voted for George W. Bush, another fucking Christian" blahblahblah.

Well I am right. I guess the truth hurts you.

I read through all these threads and still couldn't have found a reason why he was banned. I liked Mesa-Runner. He was a cool poster. I knew he had Dubs but otherwise he was a cool guy.

Well I am right. I guess the truth hurts you.

Yeah, we get it, you don't like Christians, and yet that's the first "insult" you like to throw out at people. If I have even a modicum of ambition or fortitude, I'd report half the messed up stuff you say to people.

im glad hes gone, i got into a rational debate with him and stated my opinion and case to him. he just resorted to name calling. anonamyous name calling to be exact, what a punk.

Doesn't it say in the bible that Christians will be treated unfairly and to expect that?

I can't defend Mesa_Runner for using the term ":eek::eek::eek::eek:", but I can't see why some posters using terms like idiot, retard, fucktard, fucking moron, etc. don't get hammered for CONSTANTLY berating others. These are the posters who use these terms to lay into anyone who doesn't happen to agree with them 100% of the time.
My thought is that some bans should be reserved for posters who contribute nothing except constant name-calling to the forums.
Mesa_Runner should not have gotten the ban for one incident when others are offensive almost every time they type. Just my $.02.

Well im getting out of this thread.

Yeah, we get it, you don't like Christians, and yet that's the first "insult" you like to throw out at people. If I have even a modicum of ambition or fortitude, I'd report half the messed up stuff you say to people.

Go ahead. Nothing is ban worthy.

Oh btw you're the one with dubbs! ROFLOL!!!!!!!

Mesa_Runner was a horrible poster. Good riddance.

Peeps in this thread better take it down a notch or there's gonna be a couple more people working their way through whitebelt again. Especially since it's a high profile thread.

Oh lord, threats are already being made.

no, just an observation. and for the people commenting about fogie warning Mesa, and then him being banned later, well all I can say is it wasn't fogie who banned him. I'll see if i can find a reason.

~Foz

Just looked through the last 25 posts he made and...nothing...nothing ban worthy, or even close, to be honest, so I have to wonder wtf...

that'd be real helpful.

if you could actually see threads we pull into forums you don't even have access to.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

~Foz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back