Mods: Unban Mesa_Runner!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hypocalking said:
Seeing as you already have dubbs I don't see you going much further.

You realize that getting banned at Sherdog means pretty much jack, right? My life will go on...so, if I don't "go much further", I don't give a rat's ass. But thanks for the update.

lol thats messed but i can see him commin up w/ a name like that

the fact that your only responses are that you're right and he is wrong, how abotu having a dicussion about it

The matter he brought up about Hughes I'm right on. It's a fact. Hughes has said he voted for Bush and he is a Christian so there really is no dicussion to be had.

wow, want to troll up any more threads I participate in? jeeze.

~Foz

I'm not attempting to troll your thread, I'm just saying you could be a little more mature when responding to people and maybe you would get a little respect. Until then continue to be the mod that no one takes seriously. (Regardless of your little ban button)

Just trying to help you mate.

I love hypocrites.

My account

Notorious Lurk

Was also banned because I called some guy a :eek::eek::eek::eek: in the War Room (that's right, War room, not here).

I wasn't even carded, I've messaged the admins and hope they get see it from my side.

I was a member since 2004

I was a member since June '02 (jedi-pimp) and got banned for saying something bad about a Gi. Oh well.

This guy is way to cool.... Was probably nominated school Hall-Monitor more than once.
I had that in mind while starting the topic. Thanks buddy.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA
POWNT!!!

I'll never understand people like yourself, how does it affect you?

Your WWE forum attitude doesn't impress anyone here.

LOL BANNNEEEED HAHAHAHA DOUBLE POWNT!!!!!

what the hell does it matter??? Is your life that incomplete without a sherdog belt??

i had an account from sep 04 and just started a new one when i became a paying member.

This is kid shit. Grow up.

IP ban plz... multiple accounts

I'll vote for Mesa to be let back in. I know he wasn't the most popular guy on the boards, but I actually liked the guy.
War Mesa_Runner!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back