MODS: You should consider changing this to the "Conor McGregor" forum

I haven't posted about him in a few days, but yes...it's fun to mock the shit of of him for talking THE BIGGEST SHIT...while having THE SMALLEST DICK...etc, etc.

Said mockery is what primarily drives this forum; this cannot be disputed.
Fuckin' A, bro. You need help.....Youre like some crazy ex girlfriend or something, just absolutely obsessed.

It's like on the Guitar World forums, in the heavy metal forum - They have all the good regular heavy metal in the main forum then they have an entire different section for "metalcore" garbage screamo shit like Killswitch Engage and the like. That made for some hilarious community squabbles.

You're an idiot.
Andy is a lad who desperately wants to see photos and videos of other members. He told me I don't know how to kick, and I replied by saying that that's unlikely because I have multiple kick KOs. This made him scream at the top of his lungs, over and over, about how I *must* post a video or I am a liar. Beware, if you can do something Andy can't, you need to show VIDEO EVIDENCE or you are a liar.
<[analyzed}>

EDIT: It should be noted that online gambling is illegal in this state. (Washington)

My friend works with a crew who installs and repairs AstroTurf on various types of fields, (they make...$$$) and all of them except for one are SUPER casual UFC fans who bought into the hype...AND they know virtually nothing about boxing. lol

I bet with some of them with no odds either way and fleeced them for $7,500

With one of them the bet was for knockouts only. I won $2,500 from that Trump supporting fucktard twat douchebag cunt. That guy is SUCH an insufferable "know it all" who knows...NOTHING.

Good, now you can go buy a car and get yourself a job.

Andy is a lad who desperately wants to see photos and videos of other members. He told me I don't know how to kick, and I replied by saying that that's unlikely because I have multiple kick KOs. This made him scream at the top of his lungs, over and over, about how I *must* post a video or I am a liar. Beware, if you can do something Andy can't, you need to show VIDEO EVIDENCE or you are a liar.
<[analyzed}>
Esdoornblad you told me you amassed an impressive KO win streak in Taekwondo.

So I asked you to show me proof.

You gave me excuse after excuse about why you can't show me.

"The footage is VHS so I can't upload it" you said.

So I asked why you never bothered archiving the footage digitally and why you can't just play the tape on a VCR and film the screen with your phone.

That's when the "Why should I ?" question is used in desperation. You should because you tried to get me to believe your story but failed. That's why you should.

Why didn't you just upload the alleged footage of your TKD path of rage and silence me properly?

Because you are a fantasist like this other pleb.

<DisgustingHHH>

"....This made him scream at the top of his lungs"

We were communicating using text. You are fantasizing again. Imaginary KO streaks, imaginary screams. Just stop bullshitting.

You proved to me that you can't kick when you foolishly denied that the rear side skull is the sweet spot for a perfect head kick.

You said "Show me someone else saying that in a video", so I gave you a tutorial video of Bas Rutten demonstrating this exact same point.

Bas Rutten is wrong according to you.

Esdoornblad is a badass LMAO

Last edited:
You proved to me that you can't kick when you foolishly denied that the rear side skull is the sweet spot for a perfect head kick
OMFG. Comedy gold from an internet warrior who "learned" to kick from watching videos. Nobody who can actually kick says bull$hit like this. Apparently there's more than one sweet spot, too:

OMFG. Comedy gold from an internet warrior who "learned" to kick from watching videos. Nobody who can actually kick says bull$hit like this. Apparently there's more than one sweet spot, too:

OMFG

You asked me to post a video demonstrating what I claimed.

How does that translate into me learning how to kick from watching videos?

{<huh}

You asked me to post a video demonstrating what I claimed.

How does that translate into me learning how to kick from watching videos?
But your video did not demonstrate what you claimed. It simply shows YOU don't know what you're watching. When you are standing F2F with somebody, the perfect kick is not to the back of the head. If you are throwing a RH, its to the side of the head. Basic physics tells you that it can't be to the back of the head. Draw a force vector. How do you generate a component of force along the back of the head? You *think* its to the back of the head because you watch too many videos without comprehension.

You're an idiot, as others have said. Go learn to kick, instead of watching videos.

But your video did not demonstrate what you claimed. It simply shows YOU don't know what you're watching. When you are standing F2F with somebody, the perfect kick is not to the back of the head. If you are throwing a RH, its to the side of the head. Basic physics tells you that it can't be to the back of the head. Draw a force vector. How do you generate a component of force along the back of the head? You *think* its to the back of the head because you watch too many videos without comprehension.

You're an idiot, as others have said. Go learn to kick, instead of watching videos.
Rear side skull.

Back