Moms that are hotter than their daughters.

Jack Handy jr

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Inspiration for this thread comes from the Zoe Kravitz thread.

Got me to thinking boys(uh oh) The Mom Hotter than the daughter anthropological phenomenon is one of the most unspoken yet hilarious...and seemingly unconsciously sympathetic occurrences in nature/society.

The most Glaring example is Billy Joel's daughter.(just so we're clear still would) she was beaten horribly about the Face and head by DNA's ugly stick. A fate made even more emotionally exasperating when she's had to see the thing of sheer beauty that birthed her.

Clark Griswold FTW!!!!.....i would've jumped naked into that pool too sparky.

runner up Beyoncé and her mammy. though not as far of a Gap like Christie and thing Joel. i personally think Beyoncé's mom was hotter than her in her prime.

would shag them all like a raging savage hellion.

thoughts

Last edited:
Zoe looks exactly like her mother, I'd put them both on about the same scale.

I can't think of a real life mother/daughter duo, but if you'll allow a t.v. one...

Veronica Lodge and her mom from the show riverdale. The daughter is meh... I'd literally push her out of the way to get with that MILF of a mom of hers.

riverdale-veronica-hermione-232111-1280x0.png

Okay, just thought of a real life example...

Demi Moore > Any of her daughters!

1194_v9_ba.jpg

Beyoncé’s mom is hotter than her?

Really?

Jada Pinkett's mom (at 60 something) gives Jada a run for her money. In fact, starting from Willow, each generation past increasingly hotter.

Poor girl got too much of her dad's looks. Her voice is gold though.
elle-king.jpg

London-King-and-elle-king.jpg

images

no way that sweet little bundle of joy's gonna end up hotter than her mom...poor thing favors the dad and marko looks straight up mongoloid...dudes eyes are set way too close imho

Last edited:
In general, and not celebrities, I am seeing this more and more.

But that is mainly because the 'mom' generation grew up when looks and being thinner were emphasized as a a positive. Now you see these young girls growing up and celebrated for being 'thick' who then have a kid or just age and start to look like complete crap because at no point in their lives have they tried to be disciplined in their lives.

Back