Moms that are hotter than their daughters.

even in the present day at her age. willow is exponentially less attractive.

so true her and will had some black deliverance looking lil mofos with bad attitudes to boot
images

Well to be fair with Ms. Brinkley, she did have a child with Billy Joel. His ugliness cancelled out her beauty. Awesome songwriter though.

true but...imho expert genetic opinion..it shouldn't have been like a carbon copy of the piano man i think you get like 21 chromosomes from mom and 19 from dad or something....she got all 1000 from billy joel
images

images

(before anyone asks yes math was my strongest subject)

and also yes i have had an extreme infatuation with Christie Brinkley since 1985

Marla maples is still way hotter in her age than her daughter Tiffany trump. Imagine prime marla.

15965.jpg

this

more than makes up for that Christina Yothers Trump Maple monstrosity (still would)

lol@how you guys get this triggered over some armpit hair. A man's armpit hair wouldnt bother you this much so why a woman's?

What the fuck kind of mother would engage in a sexual act with her own daughter?

<DisgustingHHH><{clintugh}>
It was a joke. You were thinking the 60 year old was the mom and the punchline is that the 60 year old is actually the daughter.

Things are always funnier when you explain them

lol@how you guys get this triggered over some armpit hair. A man's armpit hair wouldnt bother you this much so why a woman's?
Glad you’re so woke, but the rest of us aren’t that stupid.

Hey fellas, Little advice needed not to mug off the TS starter. I recently found out I have a ridicuasloy hot cousin. Is there any laws I need to know about that?

Hey fellas, Little advice needed not to mug off the TS starter. I recently found out I have a ridicuasloy hot cousin. Is there any laws I need to know about that?

Yes. The Code of Sherbrah Conduct requires that if you mention a family member you must post pics or GTFO.

images

tenor.gif

Yes. The Code of Sherbrah Conduct requires that if you mention a family member you must post pics or GTFO.

images
Thats the thing! These lot live like two miles away and I've never met them or know anything about them. I have only seen them through fbook with no contact. But the hot one I mentioned I saw for the 1st time in my life recently. I would shy away from pics sorry, just you know, I wouldn't want anything coming bk on me.

Thats the thing! These lot live like two miles away and I've never met them or know anything about them. I have only seen them through fbook with no contact. But the hot one I mentioned I saw for the 1st time in my life recently. I would shy away from pics sorry, just you know, I wouldn't want anything coming bk on me.

tenor.gif

Inspiration for this thread comes from the Zoe Kravitz thread.

Got me to thinking boys(uh oh) The Mom Hotter than the daughter anthropological phenomenon is one of the most unspoken yet hilarious...and seemingly unconsciously sympathetic occurrences in nature/society.

The most Glaring example is Billy Joel's daughter.(just so we're clear still would) she was beaten horribly about the Face and head by DNA's ugly stick. A fate made even more emotionally exasperating when she's had to see the thing of sheer beauty that birthed her.

Clark Griswold FTW!!!!.....i would've jumped naked into that pool to sparky.

runner up Beyoncé and her mammy. though not as far of a Gap like Christie and thing Joel. i personally think Beyoncé's mom was hotter than her in her prime.

would shag them all like a raging savage hellion.

thoughts
Christy looks like she's got her hand down her daughter's panties.

Back