Moms that are hotter than their daughters.

It was a joke. You were thinking the 60 year old was the mom and the punchline is that the 60 year old is actually the daughter.

Things are always funnier when you explain them

Damn... I missed it.

Screen_Shot_2012-09-13_at_9.39.39_AM.jpg

Poor girl got too much of her dad's looks. Her voice is gold though.
elle-king.jpg

London-King-and-elle-king.jpg

I would do her on the condition that as I’m entering her she says “you can doooo eeet!”

Last edited:
Cause we aren’t into dudes.
<Dany07> there are dudes in here who are disgusted by a big bush on a tight pussy, but think nothing about telling fellow sherbros about knocking one out to some thing from the ''hormonal transition'' thread. <Sansa00>

Last edited:
<Dany07> there are dudes in here who are disgusted by a big bush on a tight pussy, but think nothing about telling follow sherbros about knocking one out to some thing from the ''hormonal transition'' thread. <Sansa00>
Yeah, I was hestitant to use “we.”

And I stay away from those threads.

Dude, she's like 16 bro.

edit: She just turned 18 a couple weeks ago. You catch'em early as fuck, bro.

If there's grass on the field play ball!!!

I keed I keed (typed in triumph's voice)

I've told the story on here a few times. An Army buddy of mine did a chick and her mom a few months apart. Chick was early college like 20 or 22, mom was in her 40s.

His opinion was mom was much better than daughter in bed.

He got to check it off his bucket list as well.

He is an American Hero.

I've told the story on here a few times. An Army buddy of mine did a chick and her mom a few months apart. Chick was early college like 20 or 22, mom was in her 40s.

He is an American Hero.
A friend told me he attended a camping stag do the other summer. The next camp over were a bunch of hippy stoner types. Well anyway one of the guys there slept with this hippy mom and daughter. Can't remember if it was a threesome or one after the other.

He is an American Hero.

“Bucket” is a slightly unfortunate turn of phrase in a post about knobbing a “mom in her 40s”.

Dunno about all that but seeing a hot young chick with with a bangin' tight lil chassis walking side by side with her haggard clapped out old mother is one of the grimmest reality chicks there is. You can literally see just how this young filly is gonna turn out a few years down the line and it aint pretty.

Back