Moms that are hotter than their daughters.

Jada Pinkett's mom (at 60 something) gives Jada a run for her money. In fact, starting from Willow, each generation past increasingly hotter.

I wouldn't kick any of those dudes out of my bed...

Kate Beckinsale's daughter attended The Harvard-Westlake school in Studio City and only managed to be accepted by very average NYU.

Camila Morrone - DiCaprio's current fake GF - and her mother.
cami_morrone-getty.jpg

My neighbor is like this. The daughter is like this chubby loud mouthed brat that's 17 with a kid and a drug dealer baby daddy and her mom is this smoking hot 40 year old cougar that's in shape and has some prime Heather Locklear to her.

she hot + he rich = only 50% good dna daughter

My neighbor is like this. The daughter is like this chubby loud mouthed brat that's 17 with a kid and a drug dealer baby daddy and her mom is this smoking hot 40 year old cougar that's in shape and has some prime Heather Locklear to her.
Why are you on here and not over there right now?

this is beckinsales daughter - shes 19

When you're as hot as Beckinsale, any daughter you have is destined to be uglier. It's just the simple mathematics of gene recombination- she was already near the cieling of human beauty and unless she was impregnated by someone as beautiful as her there is bound to be degradation.

There is no way Leo doesn't find a way to get mom in bed too.
Leo is physically allergic to women over 30.

neither Willow Smith or Lourdes (Madonna's daughter) shave their pits.
maxresdefault.jpg

C9ICIhjXoAASTPL.jpg

must be a gen-Y thing.
I guess it’s just me, but is it that much of a big deal? Don’t get me wrong, I’ve never actively sought it out, but when I’ve been with women with a bit of armpit hair it’s not bothered me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiTrok
Back