Money in the Bank 2018

Who wins the men's MITB?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
She looks great, she’s a midget so that turns people on and she has a nice ass with new tits. But she doesn’t put on good matches even with the best in ring female wrestlers the WWE has. And she’s not exactly CM Punk on the mic to ignore her flaws. She can do decent heel promos but she also has her duds.

For me she isn’t good enough to win MITB and cash it in the same night.

I'm not going to lie. I stopped reading after your first sentence.

So Nattie turning heel is just a red herring so Alexa can sneak her way to the belt?

Pretty "meh" show. Quick random thoughts off the top of my head.

It would have been cool if Elias beat Seth...even if it was just until the next ppv.
Braun was the obvious choice..no surprise.
I called Ellsworth helping Carmella in some way tonight, although I thought Asuka would overcome it and still win the match.
I hate the DB/Cass "feud"
I'm also tired of AJ/Nakamura.
I fast forwarded through Reigns/Jinder because "whatever"...same with Lashley/Sami.
The Ronda botch where she ended up falling through the ropes was hilarious.
Thought Becky would win for "redemption", surprised Alexa won, and her cashing in immediately was somewhat surprising, but not really since it protected Snax and Ronda.

Also..was anyone from here at the show? If so...what the hell were they having Miz do off camera when the other entrants were battling Braun for like 5 minutes? It seemed like he had been alone the whole time, and was still trying to setup a ladder when the action came back to the ring.

Thoughts:

Targetting somebody’s career threatening injury is a heel move IMO. Cass was the face with the big power moves. Cass can’t sell for shit when not getting attacked.

KO New Day pancakes - Jesus. In a trashbag? Why not bring some fried chicken and watermelon. Shit skit that KO couldn’t even save.

Zayn is supposed to be the heel with that entrance? He needs a dubstep entrance.

Miz and Mrs needs a face Miz.

This is awesome during Rollins vs Rollins?

Bliss with the briefcase? Hmm.

Reigns vs Jinder was crickets. Reigns Superman punches and spears an invalid. Very face. All this BS about any reaction is a good reaction vs ZERO reaction. He’s not even getting Cena or Angle suck chants.

Asuka covering for every Carmella notch and fuck up. Guess she wants to be back in NXT. Asuka staring at her mask for fifteen minutes like she’s Lawler seeing the Xmas tree monster. Oh Jesus that was the worst shit I’ve seen this year.

Crowd seemed burnt out by Nak vs AJ. Vicious. Nak doing his Flair beg off before the nut shot was cool. AJ hugged the table too many times. AJ nut kick and Nak crying :) Best match on a bad card. Nak needed to win though.

Fuck Honda and Nia. Good for Bliss. FFed to the finish.

Good ladder match. But Braun didn’t need the briefcase.

Last edited:
I always, ALWAYS forget that Vince is still in charge and picks the big guy to win. I thought that Reigns wouldn't win Elimination Chamber because why? Braun wins MITB Because why? Braun doesn't need the briefcase but I keep forgetting that Vince is stuck in perma-Hulk Hogan territory days mode.

I called Ellsworth helping Carmella in some way tonight, although I thought Asuka would overcome it and still win the match.

I'd be super surprised if Asuka or Nakamura held any title for more than a night while Vince is in charge. Not to say he's racist, which he very well could be, but I think their lack of being able to cut intelligible promos doesn't fit in with his idea of a champion.

I'd be super surprised if Asuka or Nakamura held any title for more than a night while Vince is in charge. Not to say he's racist, which he very well could be, but I think their lack of being able to cut intelligible promos doesn't fit in with his idea of a champion.

Brock doesn’t cut promos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiTrok
Back