Monkey is not racist

Status
Not open for further replies.

freaky

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I don't know where to post so I'll post here.

I got yellow card for saying monkeys. Monkeys is not racist. Conor McGregor called 2 white boys monkeys. Monkeys is just a demeaning term that has no racial attribute. Kind of like Jabroni which is a demeaning term but doesn't target any specific race or group.

We're all monkeys after all. We all evolved from monkeys. So can you remove my yellow? kthxbai

inb4 double yellows.

I don't know where to post so I'll post here.

I got yellow card for saying monkeys. Monkeys is not racist. Conor McGregor called 2 white boys monkeys. Monkeys is just a demeaning term that has no racial attribute. Kind of like Jabroni which is a demeaning term but doesn't target any specific race or group.

We're all monkeys after all. We all evolved from monkeys. So can you remove my yellow? kthxbai

inb4 double yellows.

Your post;

This is monkey city. He don't got the support like the other cities. He's not used to not having fans on his side.

So you're saying that your use of "monkey city" was not to infer that it was a city largely comprised of African Americans?

Feelz a little racist to me, dubs deserved...

Last edited:
On racism...we've lost the word "spice"

"Whoa, that's a spicy meatball, Sean Spicer-dude" - Jeff Spicoli

There's usually an option on word filters to handle that, but I'm not familiar w/this software.

Fixed it, should be working again

If it makes you feel better, Conor McGregor would've been dubbed for calling Mayweather a "monkey" on the Sherdog forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back