Monkeys Cloned!

Scott Parker 27

Your Mom's Box
@Brown
Reaction score
Scientists are reporting that they have cloned a pair of monkeys. This is the first time that a primate has been cloned, meaning cloned humans can not be far behind. What do you all think? Personally I believe that there are already too many people already..... Guess we could clone some without brains to grow replacement organs..

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/...e-monkeys-break-barrier-human-cloning-n840736

180124-monkey-clones-ew-225p_05cf843fc4e968d4f8a2fa623f7ed3a1.nbcnews-ux-1024-900.jpg

If I had to put money on it, this is whats next!
battle-for-the-planet-of-the-apes-caesar.jpg

Last edited:
I don't know man.... if we could somehow get 40,000 Emily Ratajowski's on this planet, things might start looking up.

When I heard Davey Jones died, I just knew they were working on a way to bring him back.

Not so fast. Don't these things usually super-age or turn into pudding or whatever?

Let's see how they look in a few months...

I honestly believe that humans have been cloned already.

I honestly believe that humans have been cloned already.

They probably started trying to clone people right after that sheep in the 90's. A news program said the monkeys were cloned using that same method.

Are we sure they just didn't set up multiple Sherdog accounts, because that happens.

We should be getting rid of useless people not making more

I will settle for organ growing... Let's stop giving a fuck and just get new livers....

The ultimate in narcissistic indulgence. It'll become the new thing for the rich and bored...having themselves cloned.

Execute Order 66.

Back