Multiplatform Monster Hunter World

Oh, you can. You can't go the way you came, under the crawl space, but you can go around.

Tried and failed 5 times before I managed to make it back. And yeah it's such a maze lol.

Before you pick up the egg or pop your mantle, open your map and move your cursor to the camp, then track it or whatever it's called.

That's why I asked what area, figured I wasn't the only one flipping tables over it.

Thanks, Yeah i only tried for 10 mins but was annoying so i quit and just started mopping up some of the other quests i hadn't done yet, ll try again tomorrow.

I think i'm gonna try the Insect Glaive next. I love working towards diff armors and weapon upgrades, very addictive.
you get to upgrade your bug too which has a decent size upgrade tree too.

What am I doing wrong with the hot key shortcuts? For instance, holding LB and up should go to my whetstone, but when I do that, 9 out of 10 times nothing happens.

What am I doing wrong with the hot key shortcuts? For instance, holding LB and up should go to my whetstone, but when I do that, 9 out of 10 times nothing happens.

I've found you have to hold the direction on the right analog in desired direction for a second before releasing to engage the hot key. I think they did that so you don't inadvertently use the wrong shortcut.

Took a week off and just tried the sword and shield instead of the bow for once. Holy crap is it easier and faster.

Nergigante down, sum bitch took like 30 minutes. Thought I was doing good and had him run off to sleep without carting, but once we got into the final arena, the bastard KO'd me twice and damn near KO'd me a 3rd time but I was able to evade and heal up. Landing that last blow felt pretty great. Pretty close to a Great Sword upgrade with his parts that don't require anything super rare, so can hopefully get what I need with one more run. Should go smoother now that I have his moveset down for the most part, beating him unlocked higher level armor upgrades and boosted my defense by another 36, and upgraded my Power/Armor Charms.

I feel like MP is out of the question because he can wipe a team with a single dive-bomb.

Finally done farming. Got a full Diablos set and a Diablos Shatterer II.

Took it to a rematch with Kushala Daora and wrecked his shit. Teostra is next.

Teostra was a fun fight. Even with my fire resist gear he was doing some huge damage with his AOE.

Almost had him without a faint but he got me in a corner and I couldn't recover. Finished him with literally one combo after that.

I haven't discovered the last dragon yet.

Nergigante down, sum bitch took like 30 minutes. Thought I was doing good and had him run off to sleep without carting, but once we got into the final arena, the bastard KO'd me twice and damn near KO'd me a 3rd time but I was able to evade and heal up. Landing that last blow felt pretty great. Pretty close to a Great Sword upgrade with his parts that don't require anything super rare, so can hopefully get what I need with one more run. Should go smoother now that I have his moveset down for the most part, beating him unlocked higher level armor upgrades and boosted my defense by another 36, and upgraded my Power/Armor Charms.

I feel like MP is out of the question because he can wipe a team with a single dive-bomb.
Nerg’s Greatsword is sweet. I’m gonna swap it for my Diablos charge blade once I get the parts. Problem is I need 3 majestic horns and they have an 8% drop rate

Main story completed. I don't know what to do with my life now.

Fuck do I do with Commendations?

How do kill that spiky monster in the first of the rotten vale. He keeps regenerating spikes rolling around in skeletons.

I feel like such a fucking putz. Been using the Great Sword pretty much the entire time and didn't realize the new tackle move they gave it, gives you hyper armor through the tackle animation. I was watching some elder dragon great sword vids to see where people were sneaking in their charge attacks. I knew you could use the tackle in the middle of a charge combo to eliminate one of the charge blows and get to the final charge attack faster, but in the vids the guys were blasting through attacks and pulling off charge combos. Just thought to myself "What armor are these guys rocking to absorb those hits?! I get batted around like crazy if I stay in the pocket to long"

I feel like such a fucking putz. Been using the Great Sword pretty much the entire time and didn't realize the new tackle move they gave it, gives you hyper armor through the tackle animation. I was watching some elder dragon great sword vids to see where people were sneaking in their charge attacks. I knew you could use the tackle in the middle of a charge combo to eliminate one of the charge blows and get to the final charge attack faster, but in the vids the guys were blasting through attacks and pulling off charge combos. Just thought to myself "What armor are these guys rocking to absorb those hits?! I get batted around like crazy if I stay in the pocket to long"
I never figured out the tackle either. But I watched someone use it to skip to the true charge and hit a sleeping Rathian for 1k damage

Back