Multiplatform Monster Hunter World

This stupid new Spring Event is not really worth the time. I'm about done also. Rank 84 didn't quite hit 100, but I can't even find any hero sword stones to augment my shit.

This stupid new Spring Event is not really worth the time. I'm about done also. Rank 84 didn't quite hit 100, but I can't even find any hero sword stones to augment my shit.
It’s just old event quests. Do the blue beryl one a bunch of times to get tempered elder quests and fight t Jho for hero stone drops.

I'm so early in the game that I'm still figuring things out, and everyone seems to love the giant hammer but it's so slow that I am getting lit up when trying to go for any combo. I fought a Barroth in the Arena as part of the special character event, and I died five times before taking him out after a 28 minute battle. That's not fun, especially if I have to do that six more times.

I'm so early in the game that I'm still figuring things out, and everyone seems to love the giant hammer but it's so slow that I am getting lit up when trying to go for any combo. I fought a Barroth in the Arena as part of the special character event, and I died five times before taking him out after a 28 minute battle. That's not fun, especially if I have to do that six more times.
6 more times?

try the charge blade or switch axe both of them are fairly forgiven with decent speed and power.

try the charge blade or switch axe both of them are fairly forgiven with decent speed and power.
I'm slowly working my way through using weapons in the game. I've used the dual blades, hammer, longsword, light bowgun, greatsword, and sword and shield so far. Guessing once I use the charge blade, I'll never look back, judging by all the love I've seen about it so far.

I'm at rank 4 so far, so I have a ton of game left, and I need to make it to rank 13 to get the new DLC that drops today and is out for a week or two but I'll be out of town most of that.

Sword and shield all day homie

Monster Hunter is a tough game with a huge learning curve. I have played almost 130 hours and I am still figuring things out.

Tempered Kirin is kicking my ass with that lined lightning on the ground. I have gotten it down to the flashing skull a couple of times, but it always gets me with that damn lined lightning. I have a difficult time seeing where the safe area is between the lines of lighting.

I am using a fire bow at the moment, but I might try the lance and shield. I have seen a few videos where people are kicking its ass with that weapon set.

Tempered Kirin is kicking my ass with that lined lightning on the ground. I have gotten it down to the flashing skull a couple of times, but it always gets me with that damn lined lightning. I have a difficult time seeing where the safe area is between the lines of lighting.

I am using a fire bow at the moment, but I might try the lance and shield. I have seen a few videos where people are kicking its ass with that weapon set.
Go Greatsword and snipe head shots

I did not complete the majority of optional low rank quests before I made it to high rank. So I'm going back and completing all of these now

<1>

I did not complete the majority of optional low rank quests before I made it to high rank. So I'm going back and completing all of these now

<1>

Just do any high rank stuff for better gear and ranking up faster. Great Jagras is a decent setup. or Nergigant.You want to get to rank 50 quickly so you can play end game stuff. Try farming for specific weapon benefits.

<1>

I did the same thing. I missed most of the optional low rank quests. It is a lot of fun to go back and kick some ass.

Woo finally got lightning nemisis 3. Now gonna make nergigante sword

Can’t figure out which optional quests I’m missing in order to unlock the rainbow shader for the armor.

Alright, kushala daora. I'm not sure how to deal with this guy. This tornado bullshit seems to make it impossible to even approach him with sword & shield. I have soloed everything else but this guy is making me consider joining a party. Anyone know how you take this guy down?

Back