Multiplatform Monster Hunter World

Does anyone play on xbone?

I dont have any friends :(

I dont necessarily want or need to talk to anyone, but teaming up to take some shit down would be fun
I can't stop laughing at that second line <45>

Fuck farming more tracks, I’ve got so many damn builds. I’m not gonna bother with the new quest.

Does it require friends or does it just push multiplayer? I watched the video and it sounded like it dumps everyone in the guild hall into the quest. I took it as you can just jump into someone else's session and piggy back off of them. Granted with no coordination it would be tough to jump into a group specifically for the new elder, but right after launch I'm guessing there will be tons of players looking to topple the new dragon.

Does it require friends or does it just push multiplayer? I watched the video and it sounded like it dumps everyone in the guild hall into the quest. I took it as you can just jump into someone else's session and piggy back off of them. Granted with no coordination it would be tough to jump into a group specifically for the new elder, but right after launch I'm guessing there will be tons of players looking to topple the new dragon.
I read that you can enter the battle solo but that the monster wont be scaled down. I've never fought anything that was scaled up so I'm not sure how big a difference it is. But I will give it a go solo since not even my sherdog buds wanna play with me

<2>

I read that you can enter the battle solo but that the monster wont be scaled down. I've never fought anything that was scaled up so I'm not sure how big a difference it is. But I will give it a go solo since not even my sherdog buds wanna play with me

<2>

When i first got into high rank, i fought the Jyuradorus(sp?) With a team and an error code came up 2 mins into the fight with my teammates disappearing, it never de-scaled so it took me like 40 mins to beat it. I'm sure i read monsters get 2.5 times their normal health when in a team.

So the new monster requires friends to beat. Tfw

You only need to find one track, then go back to HQ. Then you get a cut scene and can start the quest.

You can also just join a quest in progress, some people die, but the encounter is not that hard in general as long as you avoid the big moves...

Requires friends. You cant join an SOS, has to be people in your online session. I started the mission solo and fought it till it escaped.

You only need to find one track, then go back to HQ. Then you get a cut scene and can start the quest.

You can also just join a quest in progress, some people die, but the encounter is not that hard in general as long as you avoid the big moves...
I started the mission solo and no one joined, tfw....

That sucks. I mostly play offline games, this is my first real game with heavy MP in years. My game hours are pretty early in the mornings on the weekends and none of the few friends that I've made are on in those hours.

Ok you can join randoms if you’re in a public session. I just beat it.

And this quest is meant to tickle all the autism inside of you. Rewards are random and you get actual weapons instead of weapon parts. I got the gold Leviathans Fury, gold Anjanath sword and some other shit my first try

Second try the fucker escaped. I think you have to drop all the boulders on it or make headway on the horns so it can’t burrow away

And this quest is meant to tickle all the autism inside of you. Rewards are random and you get actual weapons instead of weapon parts. I got the gold Leviathans Fury, gold Anjanath sword and some other shit my first try

I got a gold bow (rarity 8) with very high blast. I tried it out and I was wrecking monsters within minutes.

Man this shit takes like an hour to run to completion and people flake mid siege. This is a shitty set up for this type of thing.

If you get it to pursuit level 6 you can solo it, especially if you’re good with the environmental weapons.

On a side note, after 330 hours, I finally discovered the grimalkynes in Coral Highlands. Unreal.

I am 200 hours in and just realized you can augment weapons. I have just started farming for hero stones.

Lost a controller during the Dante event. Teostra kept stunning and nuking me, cheapest shit I’ve seen in this game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back