Multiplatform Monster Hunter World

So glad I waited for the PC release. Game looks great and for me it honestly plays better with a m+kb. Gonna be on all weekend playing this for sure.

all you do in this game is take down monsters. it's like this the entire game. no pvp also. only monsters sprites will change as the game progress. boring.

Arch Teostra kinda sucks. He’s easy and the armor isn’t that great.

all you do in this game is take down monsters. it's like this the entire game. no pvp also. only monsters sprites will change as the game progress. boring.

Get outta here ya damn casul.

Anybody manage to get a win against Behemoth?

Back to farming for the glutton and the bitch is dropping all the weapons they just added and no glutton. I have the rarity 6 which is almost as good. Same fire rate and clip size, throw a couple attack augments on and the damage is comparable.

I just bought Monster Hunter World and it's almost downloaded. I never played any of the other games and I'm wondering if anyone can give me some tips for a beginner? Thanks for any help.

I just bought Monster Hunter World and it's almost downloaded. I never played any of the other games and I'm wondering if anyone can give me some tips for a beginner? Thanks for any help.
Play around with weapons in the training area before playing the game. Find one you like. Also make sure you upgrade your weapon and gear as you progress. Pick up everything you can, you’ll need it later. Be it plants, bugs, honey, etc.

Hespectch.

I'm 2-13 against it.
SOSing in the optional mission is way better than the assignment. I did however farm him with a friend for 6 hours and won 3 times the other day. If someone dies to the ecliptic meteor I usually leave, fuck them for not knowing game mechanics.

I have a dark Devourer build with agitator and peak performance on it and a health augment. I can sleep bomb him and KO him easily. If I get a competent team I can usually carry us. People just need to not die.

The only thing extreme about Extreme Behemoth is how extremely cheap he is. You HAVE to use the enmity mechanic because he gains immunity to flash pods after 4 uses, so tornadoes everywhere. Also casts ecliptic in the first phase and 3 times in the last phase. Trying to catch us slipping with the comets. The reward is just a guild card title and layered armor so the juice may not be worth the squeeze on this one.

Boring is captain subtext for "I cart all the time".

Farmed Kulve for 30 hours for that fucking Glutton. The desire censor is too real. I got over half the damn new rarity 8 weapons but no Glutton hbg.

Play around with weapons in the training area before playing the game. Find one you like. Also make sure you upgrade your weapon and gear as you progress. Pick up everything you can, you’ll need it later. Be it plants, bugs, honey, etc.
Thank you. I been doing what you said. I'm having fun fighting monsters but understanding all the different systems in the game is progressing slow. But eventually I'll learn.

Thank you. I been doing what you said. I'm having fun fighting monsters but understanding all the different systems in the game is progressing slow. But eventually I'll learn.
It’s a deep game. I’m at 620 hours and just now playing around with the ranged weapons. I’d say as far as accessibility, the Greatsword is your best weapon. Just be sure to sheath it between swings or your movement will be really Slow and you’ll get wrecked.

It’s a deep game. I’m at 620 hours and just now playing around with the ranged weapons. I’d say as far as accessibility, the Greatsword is your best weapon. Just be sure to sheath it between swings or your movement will be really Slow and you’ll get wrecked.
I started with sword and shield, Tried out the katana, and have been using that. But I wanted to switch back to sword and shield because I feel more comfortable. I'm having a hard time being patient and I'm missing alot. The same thing happened when I first started playing Dark Souls.

When your out in the world collecting all the different plants & bones and stuff, do you then store it in the box at your base? And if so what do you bring back with you when you go back out into the world? I'm asking because I've been picking up everything on the ground (and there is alot) but eventually came to a point where my item bag (I think that's what it's called) was full. I'm not to sure what's important besides the usual health potions and antidote.

Back