Multiplatform Monster Hunter World

When your out in the world collecting all the different plants & bones and stuff, do you then store it in the box at your base? And if so what do you bring back with you when you go back out into the world? I'm asking because I've been picking up everything on the ground (and there is alot) but eventually came to a point where my item bag (I think that's what it's called) was full. I'm not to sure what's important besides the usual health potions and antidote.
Store the items in your box in Astera. You’ll literally need it all eventually.

When your out in the world collecting all the different plants & bones and stuff, do you then store it in the box at your base? And if so what do you bring back with you when you go back out into the world? I'm asking because I've been picking up everything on the ground (and there is alot) but eventually came to a point where my item bag (I think that's what it's called) was full. I'm not to sure what's important besides the usual health potions and antidote.

I would recommend going into the crafting menu and just making all of the things you can. once you've made them it logs the items recipe and you start to get a good feel of items you need to collect. Some stuff like potions you always want to start the mission with max items and items to craft on the go. Other stuff like might pills you just need the item and not worry about taking up the space for the crafting mats.

once you get a good stock of items you can stop picking up everything you run across. it gets a lot easier when the farm is up and running to mass produce crafting items.

things to always keep an eye out for on the field are herbs, honey, bitter bugs, flash bugs, might seeds, armor seeds.

The new Kulve lbg is practically a normal 2 machine gun. I feel bad for the people I’m joining, monster dies very quickly

Haha sometimes I forgot to take anything in my item pouch or even any armour - brings my 1'35" average run on an Arch Teo down to about 2'01" lol.

That's a joke btw. One you probably won't get but it's usually said by MH douches.

The MH community on this forum seems pretty helpful. I'll echo what the other members here have already said especially when it comes to crafting to get your craft list up. Doing so and hunting more will help you bring what's needed.

During early Low Rank, I'm pretty sure for most hunts I'd just bring Potions, Mega potions, rations & might seeds as the main items, with nulberries, antidotes, flash bombs, dung bombs, as needed.

The real question though: because of inherent game design, or because of crazy OP bullshit going on haha?
It’s crazy OP bullshit going on. It’s like if Bed of Chaos had spammable range attacks and took 25 minutes to kill.

Less than 5 mins

That’s if you have an organized team of skilled players who know the fight. You will not walk into an SoS and achieve that. Someone else beat it solo with an insect glaive without carting but you won’t see that happen often either

Haha sometimes I forgot to take anything in my item pouch or even any armour - brings my 1'35" average run on an Arch Teo down to about 2'01" lol.

That's a joke btw. One you probably won't get but it's usually said by MH douches.

The MH community on this forum seems pretty helpful. I'll echo what the other members here have already said especially when it comes to crafting to get your craft list up. Doing so and hunting more will help you bring what's needed.

During early Low Rank, I'm pretty sure for most hunts I'd just bring Potions, Mega potions, rations & might seeds as the main items, with nulberries, antidotes, flash bombs, dung bombs, as needed.
i don't get the joke, but I'm sure at some point down the line a will. The other guy on here has helped me out alot so far. I'll gladly take any tips.

I would recommend going into the crafting menu and just making all of the things you can. once you've made them it logs the items recipe and you start to get a good feel of items you need to collect. Some stuff like potions you always want to start the mission with max items and items to craft on the go. Other stuff like might pills you just need the item and not worry about taking up the space for the crafting mats.

once you get a good stock of items you can stop picking up everything you run across. it gets a lot easier when the farm is up and running to mass produce crafting items.

things to always keep an eye out for on the field are herbs, honey, bitter bugs, flash bugs, might seeds, armor seeds.
Should I go and basically use up everything I can making everything I can?

Should I go and basically use up everything I can making everything I can?

I usually leave 1 item just to hold the inventory slot. Essentially, other than monster parts for weapons/armor, nothing is hard to get. They just become time consuming to collect so it's best to grab the items whenever you can to have a healthy stock, rather than get to the point you're out of mega potions and find out then you have no honey to craft.

Crafting weapons/armor on the other hand is full of rare materials, so I would recommend sticking to a weapon you like and upgrading a single path.

That’s if you have an organized team of skilled players who know the fight. You will not walk into an SoS and achieve that. Someone else beat it solo with an insect glaive without carting but you won’t see that happen often either
Sounds like a bunch of excuses to me.

Beat Extreme Behemoth after 8.5 hours of attempts tonight. Now never again.

Beat Extreme Behemoth after 8.5 hours of attempts tonight. Now never again.

Hespectch.

After what felt like 15 total attempts i had beaten standard Behemoth 2 times on others' SoS and once on my SoS. Used plunderblade on the optional quest to get the remaining parts needed for the armour and glaive.

Tried Extremoth about 4 times and gave up.

Hespectch.

After what felt like 15 total attempts i had beaten standard Behemoth 2 times on others' SoS and once on my SoS. Used plunderblade on the optional quest to get the remaining parts needed for the armour and glaive.

Tried Extremoth about 4 times and gave up.
Those 8.5 hours of attempts were just for that day. In total it was probably about 15 over the course of the two weeks it was around. I made the decision that I wasn’t gonna go to bed until I beat it. Took till 3am.

Wow even with the pc release this thread died.

AT Luna is a cunt
So is Kulve Taroth.

Still no rarity 7 glutton HBG.

There is so much that I wanted to keep doing with this game, but I knew it would be a huge time sink so I had to sever ties so I could get through more of my game log.

I'm really glad that this game did so well and will jump all over a follow up, I just don't have time these days to pump hundreds of hours into a single game and ignore all other games on my list. I think I logged in over 200 hours on my character and only scratched the surface of the end game content, and that was before any of the updates.

I never attempted to play Destiny 2 since the first one locked me down for like a year and couldn't do that to myself again.

There is so much that I wanted to keep doing with this game, but I knew it would be a huge time sink so I had to sever ties so I could get through more of my game log.

I'm really glad that this game did so well and will jump all over a follow up, I just don't have time these days to pump hundreds of hours into a single game and ignore all other games on my list. I think I logged in over 200 hours on my character and only scratched the surface of the end game content, and that was before any of the updates.

I never attempted to play Destiny 2 since the first one locked me down for like a year and couldn't do that to myself again.
I downloaded Destiny 2 since it was free but I heard the ridiculously priced expansions hold the best content. Fuck all that.

Back