Monster: The Jeffrey Dahmer Story - Season 2 is on its way to Netflix

TCE

"That's fucking illegal"
Pink Belt
Reaction score
I really enjoyed the first season....

ryan-reynolds-but-why.gif

Didn't they cover EVERYTHING in the first season?

376861332_641245361324443_403671309308696569_n.jpg

Meh never even finished season 1 i feel like ik everything there is to know about Dahmer

I don't get why people celebrate such a twisted piece of shit so much. Literally one of the worst humans ever created. Yet people cosplay as him like he's the Joker or something.

I don't get why people celebrate such a twisted piece of shit so much. Literally one of the worst humans ever created. Yet people cosplay as him like he's the Joker or something.
Yeah I admit I did watch a couple episodes of the first season but I couldn't finish it. It was too nasty/weird seeing everything from his eyes. Fuck him and fuck shows like that that want to further glamorize this guy or whatever they're doing.

Yeah I admit I did watch a couple episodes of the first season but I couldn't finish it. It was too nasty/weird seeing everything from his eyes. Fuck him and fuck shows like that that want to further glamorize this guy or whatever they're doing.

They definitely don't glamorize anything bro. It's terrifying shit but also absolutely neccessary to understand the kind of madness that could lurk around the corner. This shit really happened, this wasn't a fairy tale that you can simply dismiss as bs. I get it, this may be too insane for some people to watch, but it's also a dose of reality to know that monsters like this exist and to get an idea as to what motivates them.

This series actually did a really good job at shedding light into who the victims were and had an entire episode highlighting one of the victims, his family dynamic and what gravitated him towards that beast.

There are plenty of shows that do absolutely nothing for you and can be summed up to mindless bullshit. This actually gives you some insight into the human psyche and the lengths that some people may go to in fulfilling whatever sick pleasures they have.

It's definitely not for everyone but they are certainly not glamorizing anyone or anything with this series.

All that being said, I see absolutely zero reason for a 2nd season, unless they merely focus on more of his childhood, but anything more would be overkill at this stage.

didnt bother to watch the first one. Know enough about the guy.

Just fuck this nonsense off and give us bath our mindhunters!!!!

Back