Moore Spokesman explains why Muslims can't hold office.

The fact his mouth is hanging open makes it so much better lol

What the fuck?!? The millions of people in Alabama who voted for Moore should be sterilized and isolated from mentally healthy humans. Maybe a huge trailer park for them would work out well.
We can even make the trailer park a sovereign nation.

Build a wall around it. A see through wall so we don't get hit with 60 lb bags of meth.
Hell, we'll even pay for it. We'll keep all the hispanics and blacks outside of it too. The wall will protect them from minorities, immigrants, and the 21st century.

I'm having a child with a Muslim woman from Syria. She admits most of them want America to burn. A vast majority. Most of them won't do anything about it.

That was kind of dumb, but it's not like the bible isn't the default for swearing an oath where he would have to even know that information.

That was kind of dumb, but it's not like the bible isn't the default for swearing an oath where he would have to even know that information.

He's an elected official who thought a requirement to hold public office in the US meant you had to swear on a Bible....

I'd swear in on a Bloom County collection.

blm830207small2.jpg

bloom_county_coughupsomedough.jpg

bloom4.png

bloomcountrystrip091019_560.jpg

I'm in shock the more I see this type of dumb shit, I shouldn't be. Both extremes are crazy as hell. This was is person that was elected into office, how? For real how the hell does this happen? Why do we, as a country continue to do this? Why am I even shocked at this point?

LOL. I love that comic, man. I still have all of the collections, and anthologies as well. I also picked up a collection of early stuff that the author did in college.

Me, too. Discovered it when I was a teenager and went bonkers for it. I grabbed every collection I could find.

Milo on phone: "Hello, Bloom County Picayune."
"This is Mrs. Bilsby. You little dears reported that I was dead."

"That's impossible. We don't make mistakes in our obituaries. Find a place with some good light and read it carefully to me."

"(reading) 'Billsby slashes six, dies in cocaine brawl.'"
"Oh, that's on the front page."

Back