Moose is nice, but selfish. He doesnt represent any promotion hes in.

CereserBr

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
What u guys say? Moose doesnt have much charisma... i like him a lot though.

Who gives a shit about charisma.

I thought I was watching cagefighting. I'm interested in skill, not charisma.

Moose is awesome.

Do the Diaz brothers not have charisma for talking shit about the ufc?

Only hardcores like us follow him.

He won't move the needle in TV ratings sadly. OTOH he brings some ‎legitimacy on the roster.

But if Bellator is only interested on viewership, they should sign Pudz or Popek Monster

He is filler from a promotional stand point. The funniest thing he ever said as far as I can remember is when he called Paulo Filho a "steroid donkey."

He could use a bit more smack talk here and there. Mousasi just needs someone to bring it out of him.

I don't think any fighter should "care" about the organization they are in because, essentially, the orgs don't care about the fighters unless they are making them money. When I was younger, I used to think the same thing about the NFL and the NBA. I used to hate guys who would bail on their teams for more money. As I got older, I realized that it is actually the teams that don't give a damn about there players. It is all about the money. Hall of Famers get cut, everyday, because they stop producing. F-ck nostalgia... it is a "what have you done for me lately" world in sports and, as athletes, they need to go where the money is while they are still marketable.

Poor attitute
Moose is awesome.

Do the Diaz brothers not have charisma for talking shit about the ufc?

Moose has a terrible attitude so does Diaz n Co but they're ENTERTAINING as sh#$.

Sorry the morose Kermit bit just doesn't work w Mooz

He screwed over ONLY HIS HIMSELF by quitting #1 promo

I used to like him when he was himself and humble... the attitude and sudden turn to parroting Conor bothered me especially when he disrescpected Machida then got KTFO

I think he's always been a bit of a mercenary,I don't feel like checking but what's he fought in a zillion promotions?He's in it for himself and that's fine imo.

The promotion should represent the fighters, not the other way around. The onus of marketing falls more on the UFC than the fighter. Right now the only model people point to is the McGregor model of shit talking, WWE antics, phony exhibition matches, not defending titles, etc. If we really want every fighter following that model I expect the sport to lose more fans than it would gain.

Who cares about representing the promoters? Are the promoters the ones getting in there and fighting? No. The fighters are what counts. The promotion is just window dressing.

I'm not surprised he doesn't "represent", he looks uncomfortable doing any form of promotional duties (many people would feel the same way) plus he's obviously a bit jaded after being undervalued & overlooked by the orgs he's worked for.

Who cares about representing the promoters? Are the promoters the ones getting in there and fighting? No. The fighters are what counts. The promotion is just window dressing.

Just goes to show how much corporate brainwashing has penetrated modern society.

"Mousasi sucks because he doesn't bend over for the bosses!"

:confused:

Is hard to have everything in this game... I became a fan of him since the very beginning for his aggressive style like giving zero fucks who they put in front of him.

2hp0uub.gif

I think he's just awkward, some people are like that.

Who gives a shit about charisma.

I thought I was watching cagefighting. I'm interested in skill, not charisma.

The promotion is a lot more then "window dressing". If it was just fighters then orgs like Pride and Strikeforce would still exist today because we would tune in to see the best fighters and in return they'd have the revenue to support the product.

Affliction proved that just because you assemble big names it doesn't mean it will sell well enough to sustain an org..

Hardcore fans will tune in regardless of the promotion. But no org is going to survive on us hard core fans alone. If we all watched just because of the "skill" being displayed guys like DJ would sell great and the numbers prove they don't.

Everyone has to work together to be successful. All fans should understand its a business first in sports. The people taking the biggest risk in the money department of the business are usually the ones that benefit the most from making money. Right or wrong its just the way it works. Just most sports with long running histories have had time to even out the splitting of the profits better. In MMA or directly UFC, has only had a little over decade of even making money. We all know fighters should get more. But we have to understand it all takes time to trickle down from the top.

I don't understand the point of this topic...

You can be charismatic and still be selfish and not represent your organization.

So.. Mousasi looks up for his own interest instead of promoters who make millions?

TS is the most idiotic sherdogger and that is not an easy task.

The promotion is a lot more then "window dressing". If it was just fighters then orgs like Pride and Strikeforce would still exist today because we would tune in to see the best fighters and in return they'd have the revenue to support the product.

Affliction proved that just because you assemble big names it doesn't mean it will sell well enough to sustain an org..

Hardcore fans will tune in regardless of the promotion. But no org is going to survive on us hard core fans alone. If we all watched just because of the "skill" being displayed guys like DJ would sell great and the numbers prove they don't.

Everyone has to work together to be successful. All fans should understand its a business first in sports. The people taking the biggest risk in the money department of the business are usually the ones that benefit the most from making money. Right or wrong its just the way it works. Just most sports with long running histories have had time to even out the splitting of the profits better. In MMA or directly UFC, has only had a little over decade of even making money. We all know fighters should get more. But we have to understand it all takes time to trickle down from the top.

Yeah, this is bullshit.

Back